Magic Mushrooms obesity cure?

kat

Yes, probably because my food will become hilarious cartoon images, jump off the table and start dancing..like that time I tripped when I was 15. 

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0YJNUnOo?share_id=eyJ1c2VyaWQiOjM1MzQzMTM4LCJkb2NfaWQiOiIwWUpOVW5PbyIsInRpbWVzdGFtcCI6MTYxMjgyNDE1NTAwNn0=&share_destination_id=MzUzNDMxMzgtMTYxMjgyNDE1NzkzOQ==&s=a7&pd=02OIMcmy&hl=en_US

• 2 years later...

@Stu has a seminar that he's starting up which he guarantees to work if followed correctly.  He lost so much weight it could form a whole person.  Mostly he cut out soda and switched to Crystal Light but there were a few other changes as well.  Many asked if he had cancer.

Really the main secret is just burning off more calories than you take in.

@Scary Guy  That is precisely how I did it!  I'll be at Logan's in Roseville on 10/13 giving a presentation on everything that I did, the rationale behind it and how it simply is impossible to fail.  It's free to attend, aside from buying food at Logan's.  Space is limited to the capacity of the room (I think about 30-35?).

21 minutes ago, Stu said:

@Scary Guy  That is precisely how I did it!  I'll be at Logan's in Roseville on 10/13 giving a presentation on everything that I did, the rationale behind it and how it simply is impossible to fail.  It's free to attend, aside from buying food at Logan's.  Space is limited to the capacity of the room (I think about 30-35?).

If you want me there to help make the TV work let me know.  Not that I need it but it's always fun to hang out and if the room fills up I can just hang out/eat at the bar.

13 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

If you want me there to help make the TV work let me know.  Not that I need it but it's always fun to hang out and if the room fills up I can just hang out/eat at the bar.

That would be awesome!  Imma hafta come up with something cool to put ON the TV!  😄