Might as well sing.

kat

On 9/11/2020 at 2:12 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I cracked up so hard 🤣.  That was the perfect sound for the way you sang that song!

I really enjoyed seeing your face. 

🤗

💜🤣 I am glad it made you laugh 😆 

I was hoping to cheer people up! I love it 😀 

I miss your face! 

I need to drink wine and make silly videos more often. Maybe I'm onto something 😆 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

lol...I'm getting jealous.  I know I said I would do Karaoke on my phone once I got a new one.  Well, I was forced to get a new phone a couple of months ago, but I'm not sure if I have the same confidence to do what @kat does. :heart:

large.1031503012_7739notworthy042813.gif

On 8/19/2021 at 8:07 PM, TronRP said:

lol...I'm getting jealous.  I know I said I would do Karaoke on my phone once I got a new one.  Well, I was forced to get a new phone a couple of months ago, but I'm not sure if I have the same confidence to do what @kat does. :heart:

large.1031503012_7739notworthy042813.gif

Aww! Thank you so much for being so supportive 💗 I really appreciate you!! It feels a little weird getting on the video for me but I occasionally get in my video moods lol. I would absolutely love to get you on the app singing with me!! You're so talented!!

(Also, a side note,  I miss getting to hang out with you! We always have so much fun.) 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 9:13 PM, kat said:

Wow! I just noticed this Topic a week or so ago but never managed to get back around to here and check out any of the posts. That indeed is some pearly gates and shiny gold halo kinda voice you got yourself there.

1 hour ago, WhiteLines said:

Wow! I just noticed this Topic a week or so ago but never managed to get back around to here and check out any of the posts. That indeed is some pearly gates and shiny gold halo kinda voice you got yourself there.

~~~~~

Including @kat

IKR!!!

I love the way she can sing like this and put it out there for the world to love her :heart:

Definitely inspirational 😊

7 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

Omg thank you so much for that. 

1 hour ago, kat said:

❤ aww, you and @WhiteLines made my day. Thank you. 

~~~~~

We did Karaoke on July 4th and now that we have a ROKU TV, we were able to sing songs using Karaoke channels from YouTube on the TV.

I might get comfortable enough to actually record myself one day since I am finally making it into the 21 Century...kicking and screaming, but I'm finally catching up with the times.

🤣