Might as well sing.

kat

Singing is fun right?   

You might want to convert everything into YouTube format and then link to the YouTube.  You won't get the immediate reaction like you do on starmaker but once you build up a catalog you'll start getting significant "YouTube watch time" (will take like a year probably) But then you'll have something that might actually generate a few bucks (eventually) and its not that much extra work. (not like editing video from multiple clips) 

12 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Singing is fun right?   

You might want to convert everything into YouTube format and then link to the YouTube.  You won't get the immediate reaction like you do on starmaker but once you build up a catalog you'll start getting significant "YouTube watch time" (will take like a year probably) But then you'll have something that might actually generate a few bucks (eventually) and its not that much extra work. (not like editing video from multiple clips) 

I can try that, thanks. I appreciate you. I really do. The fact that you comment and show support means alot to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a goofball,  lol Forgot About Dre...lol...Haha! 

Hey, but the dude I'm rapping with is pretty good if you can get through my bad Dre part lol

I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!
https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_user_id=5145822415290368&is_convert=true&recordingId=5066859152265075&share_type=copyLink

This guy has near perfect pitch!!  He's like really awesome,  he's trying to get more followers so I'm trying to help him on this app because he really deserves it do I collab with him and stuff

I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!
https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_user_id=5145822415290368&is_convert=true&recordingId=5066859152291429&share_type=copyLink

Edited by kat

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, kat said:

Everyone likes this one..they are sharing it on Facebook usually noone even listens at all😪 

~~~~~

I think is really cool that people are sharing you on social media. 😎

Every time I see your videos, I really have to commend you.  I get nervous at the thought of strangers seeing me sing which is why I rent a private room when we go out to Karaoke. 

29 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I get nervous at the thought of strangers seeing me sing which is why I rent a private room when we go out to Karaoke. 

As someone who has been privileged enough to hear you sing, I would encourage you to fight past those nerves and share that voice!  You truly have an amazing talent.  I've been a DJ for a very LONG time, and I know talent when I hear it.  True story!

43 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I think is really cool that people are sharing you on social media. 😎

Every time I see your videos, I really have to commend you.  I get nervous at the thought of strangers seeing me sing which is why I rent a private room when we go out to Karaoke. 

It's people who know me, like my friends from childhood and sister and mom lol. They will tell me anything. I have heard you sing you are awesome. I suck but I don't care. 

5 minutes ago, kat said:

It's people who know me, like my friends from childhood and sister and mom lol. They will tell me anything. I have heard you sing you are awesome. I suck but I don't care. 

~~~~~

Listening to you sing Country makes me think of Wynonna Judd.  :heart:

26 minutes ago, Stu said:

As someone who has been privileged enough to hear you sing, I would encourage you to fight past those nerves and share that voice!  You truly have an amazing talent.  I've been a DJ for a very LONG time, and I know talent when I hear it.  True story!

~~~~~

:sofa:

I'm like Tron in not really liking people hear me sing (since half the time I can't carry a tune without the song playing). Does that stop me from singing? No. Hell, I've song at work; but it's songs that half of us in the kitchen like and would sing over and over again.

2 minutes ago, firekitten15 said:

well...They have Utada Hikaru and different Babymetal songs...along with a couple anime openings.

Would that be enough? XD

~~~~~

...wow...not giving this one up...are you

😁

Edited by TronRP