Youtube Rabbit Holes

Different from the click bates of youtube, the rabbit holes are those videos where you start on one video (may have been searched or one that just popped up on your home feed), click on the next interesting video, and so on until you realize you're on a video so far gone of the original video. What this can be is, what video were you on when you realized you fell down the youtube rabbit hole?

This is the full show of Heilung. There is a full list break down here.

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Shaquira McGrath: Waitress Girl SHOCKS Judges With Country "Red Neck Woman" Cover
364,961 views•Jun 23, 2020

~~~~~

He** Yeah!!!

😆

~~~~~

Yeah...I went on YouTube checking distributor videos for John Deere Parts and Service videos...🤣

18 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Yeah...I went on YouTube checking distributor videos for John Deere Parts and Service videos...🤣

Lol Should add to my original post: "What video/search did you start off with? and what one did you realize you went down the rabbit hole?" just to see the difference.

5 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Lol Should add to my original post: "What video/search did you start off with? and what one did you realize you went down the rabbit hole?" just to see the difference.

~~~~~

I know with me, I always get messed up due to that sidebar of recommendations....😂

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is too messed up.  I fell down the YouTube Rabbit Hole of #Shorts a couple of hours ago and was practically scream laughing at stuff.  Maybe I'm just lightheaded and delirious from lack of oxygen to the brain, but I can't stop laughing at this.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-x_NMaGwBd8?si=D5YJMpledQpAWg2d

3 minutes ago, TronRP said:

This is too messed up.  I fell down the YouTube Rabbit Hole of #Shorts a couple of hours ago and was practically scream laughing at stuff.  Maybe I'm just lightheaded and delirious from lack of oxygen to the brain, but I can't stop laughing at this.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-x_NMaGwBd8?si=D5YJMpledQpAWg2d

~~~~~

The guy "preparing" this meal must be playing a joke on the internet...I mean...no words...I'm with "Uncle Roger".

:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/11/2023 at 7:28 PM, Scary Guy said:

Bat within easy reach?  In an office?  He grabs for it instantly before he even starts screaming?  I'm calling fake.

his wife and him were having issues keeping it out of the house he's yelling Julie it's in here

anyways this is funny

la

Edited by gwen

On 12/13/2023 at 3:55 PM, gwen said:

the squirrels have turned my once beautiful lawn into their 18 holes again this yr with me not wanting to get arrested for using the airsoft, I watch squirrel flingin videos

which led me to

engineer does American ninja warrior obstacle courses pretty Coolio. 

he has about 3 different courses now he's created!

Yeah, Mark does some good work.  His thing on bedbugs was enlightening if not gross.  I learned about him through his porch pirate antics (that he mentioned in the video.) Need more explosive glitter bomb setups for those fuckers.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, gwen said:

I want to put some sort of dark techno drum track behind this turn it into a song

called

crowbar 

That took way too long to find, enjoy.

Edited by Scary Guy