Cats, Dragons or Robots? Who Wins?

Troy Spiral

Cats vs Dragons vs Robots  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FIGHT!  :happydance😁

I'm starting a thing on my vlog  with a running tally of votes.

To give anything other than cats a chance:

Assume +100 years in the future , and the earth isn't dead due to climate change.  They aren't real , these are all imaginary so you aren't voting for YOUR cat.  

I'm thinking cats win hands down in the "cute battle".  Robots win in sheer power.   Dragons are somewhere in the middle between power and popularity. 

What is the correct criteria?  There isn't any.     The votes via the comments on my youtube videos (that ask for a vote)  count as 1 point.   Votes here count as 2 points.    The first person to properly time-tag the dragon, cat and robot (all three) in the YT channel is +10.   I'll use this here to keep the running score though.  

☠️🌹👁

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought about making "criteria" for the vote and decided against it just to see how people would think about it. 

Dragons not being real is an issue. 

Assuming they are real they would win in a fight against "modern" robots, but not the super high tech sort (also don't exist). 

But, are we voting on their combat ability?  

Cuteness? Popularity?  

Each must decide this deep question for themselves.  Ha. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dragons are mythological and unless someone creates a hybrid one from dinosaur and bombardier beetle DNA the point is moot.  Although I do happen to have one in my garage.  Seriously!

Cats are lazy and stupid.  Unless they eventually evolve like the ships cat on Red Dwarf they're about equally as useless.

Robots are cold and unfeeling, they do not sleep, they do not eat.  They only require power to funciton (though you could make the argument of food as biofuel I guess.)

Robots win, hands down, every time.

Although if you put a cat brain in a robot body, that might screw some shit up.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a trick!!!  It's a trick!!!

Cats are neither stupid nor lazy.  They're days are shorter than ours. They can chase off bears and alligators.  They attack their enemies' eyes, blinding them.  They are clever enough to fool humans into thinking they're stupid and manipulate us into doing a multitude of things for them.  

• 2 weeks later...

It's not a trick, it's true.  Now some are crazy and can fight.  They have been known to kill off an entire species in a given area as they are expert hunters.  They're lazy, but only because they spend much of their time just sleeping storing the energy to hunt.  But what would their motivation be?  They're not that smart, but then again neither are robots if the AI isn't high enough.  Intelligence is the most important thing, since without that the cats won't even know there's a war.  They only know how to defend and run for themselves, not their entire species.

Robots won't rest until they're all eliminated.  All that's needed is some type of pattern recognition "this is a cat" and a way to kill the object when it has been correctly identified.

Also the size of the robot is important too.  Are we talking small quadcopter or RC car robots or something like a Bolo?  https://robotsupremacy.fandom.com/wiki/Bolo_(tank)

I know I'm reading too much into this but I'm bored.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...