How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

2 hours ago, Burrich1 said:

Yeah, starting out is rough, especially when the market is doing shitty things everywhere.   I had the same problem with my kids UTMA stock account back in 2005 when I opened it.  (Man, I wish I bought her some Apple right away instead of waiting til 2014 when I finally jumped on).  Those first few years I felt bad about what I lost her and probably added an extra grand or 2  of my money to it to make up for shit market drops/unlucky and poor decisions)

Don't feel too bad. We learned from our mistakes, owned up to them, and set things right in the long run.

Holy freakin' cow, this feels weird, I actually have a few hours of "Me Time"!!!  OMG, what do I do with myself...

Time for project planning. 

:biggrin:

On 3/21/2024 at 4:44 PM, Burrich1 said:

Exceptionally shitty.  Stuck home with day 2 of the flu.  

~~~~~

Please take care of yourself properly.  Every time I hear someone mention they have the flu, I have a Jim Henson flashback.

:grouphug

Trying not to feel like I keep running out of time trying to handle various tasks, but it feels like I keep running out of time trying to handle various tasks.

10 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Tired, hungry, horny, lonely, and depressed but in a bittersweet melancholy way.

My friends are awesome and I miss them lots even though I just saw some of them.

~~~~~

Howdy stranger, we were getting a bit concerned having not heard from you in a bit of a Blue Moon.  You sound like you need a hug.

large.1375595740_originalvirtualhug051619.gif

18 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Tired, hungry, horny, lonely, and depressed but in a bittersweet melancholy way.

My friends are awesome and I miss them lots even though I just saw some of them.

Honestly we got a bit worried about you when you said "not feeling great" after eating that pizza and then you disappeared 😅 welcome back, sounds likes you're going throw it right now.

10 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Howdy stranger, we were getting a bit concerned having not heard from you in a bit of a Blue Moon.  You sound like you need a hug.

large.1375595740_originalvirtualhug051619.gif

I'm okay but hugs are always welcomed, virtually or otherwise.

2 hours ago, et-novum said:

Honestly we got a bit worried about you when you said "not feeling great" after eating that pizza and then you disappeared 😅 welcome back, sounds likes you're going throw it right now.

Pizza and I disagree sometimes now, it's weird.  I'm still going to eat it though and if it kills me at least I'll die happy.

Feels like everything has been moving at the speed of light these last few days.  I've barely had time to take a moment to breathe.

Freaking exhausted. I love and hate this time of year. It's exciting, getting the garden plants ready - but it's also a lot of work, on top of everything else (domestic, and otherwise). I also have to chase down the people, who are collecting the plants I've donated to the community projects, and schedule pickups, in between everything else. And spring cleaning. My lawks, I am wiped out, from cleaning window sills and casements. I should be asleep right now,  but my brain is too busy, planning tomorrow's exhaustion.  Why the F do I do this, again? 🤦‍♀️😵

Unusually happy. Not sure how to continue approaching this, it is uncharted waters. First, I was an absolute emotional mess this month. And the friend I made through her onlyfans Facebook page was an unexpected source of emotional support and we both shared incredibly private events in our history. As I'm still figuring out who this new me is, and now navigating having emotional bond with a stranger over the internet. Not sure how to navigate this but my god she makes me incredibly happy. Now we are talking about having a joined Twitter to help her promote her site. This is going to be fun I think.