How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

Sometimes I am amazed at how much I have emotionally matured over the past four years. Don’t get me wrong, I still have my moments when I’m petty and there are times when I want to be petty, but I don’t because I realize some people love that attention. But I think I’ve reached the point in my life where I truly just do not give a fuck about certain things anymore, and I definitely handle things differently. 

14 minutes ago, KatRN05 said:

Sometimes I am amazed at how much I have emotionally matured over the past four years. Don’t get me wrong, I still have my moments when I’m petty and there are times when I want to be petty, but I don’t because I realize some people love that attention. But I think I’ve reached the point in my life where I truly just do not give a fuck about certain things anymore, and I definitely handle things differently. 

You ever been to J Rosario Salon? The owner, Lisa was talking about Krav and I was naming people I knew that did it and she said she knew you..and Andrea..I'm not even sure if Andrea still lives in Michigan anymore though. 

Edited by kat

14 minutes ago, kat said:

You ever been to J Rosario Salon? The owner, Lisa was talking about Krav and I was naming people I knew that did it and she said she knew you..and Andrea..I'm not even sure if Andrea still lives in Michigan anymore though. 

Oh yeah, I know Lisa and Andrea. I haven’t seen Andrea in the longest time. 

9 minutes ago, KatRN05 said:

Oh yeah, I know Lisa and Andrea. I haven’t seen Andrea in the longest time. 

I interned with Andrea years ago at TGC..she was a therapist in the Wraparound program where I interned and years later she was good friends with my friend Melissa. I feel like I heard she moved or something. She was cool though.

I feel like Downriver everyone eventually knows everyone lol.

Edited by kat

11 minutes ago, kat said:

I interned with Andrea years ago at TGC..she was a therapist in the Wraparound program where I interned and years later she was good friends with my friend Melissa. I feel like I heard she moved or something. She was cool though.

I feel like Downriver everyone eventually knows everyone lol.

It really feels that way sometimes. 

OMG, it feels like everything got thrown out of whack.  Chauffeured yesterday, passed out when we got back, woke up at 12:30am this morning taking care of what was missed yesterday evening, then passed out around 9am.  Now it's the afternoon and I've got to get everything done so we can do it all again tomorrow morning.

My baby sister took an overseas flight Tuesday night and I declare it feels like I'm the one suffering from jetlag. 😵

Feels like I just completed a 40 hour workday...I'm exhausted, but it was good to see the boy today.  He is truly taking charge of his business regarding his job and his classes.  We had a very good talk before I dropped him off on campus.  I am so proud of him.

😊

I really can't tell how I'm feeling at the moment.  I was so happy that tomorrow will be the first day, in the past 7 days that I don't have to handle an appointment or a chauffeuring run, that I totally passed out when we got back a few hours ago.  So I suppose I am feeling a bit disorientated at the moment.  Waking up after the Sun has gone down and you can't tell if it's a.m. or p.m. can really throw you off.

24 minutes ago, know_buddy_kares said:

I'm feeling really good. I finally hit a personal milestone. My stock networth finally surpassed the total I've invested from the start, including making up for the thousands I lost starting out 4 years ago. I've broke even finally, but I'm also backed with knowledge and experience. Upwards from here on out!

Yeah, starting out is rough, especially when the market is doing shitty things everywhere.   I had the same problem with my kids UTMA stock account back in 2005 when I opened it.  (Man, I wish I bought her some Apple right away instead of waiting til 2014 when I finally jumped on).  Those first few years I felt bad about what I lost her and probably added an extra grand or 2  of my money to it to make up for shit market drops/unlucky and poor decisions)