How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

The Self-Propel model?  OMG, yes!!!  That was a lifesaver for me as one of the lots I cut takes 90 minutes with a sefl-propelled walk behind and 3 hours with a basic walk behind lawn mower.

Yes. I'm a bit lucky where my lawn's small. So maybe a half hour either way. 

44 minutes ago, kat said:

I actually didn't until after I graduated and that's my fault. I have a transcript hold and they don't really have a flexible payment plan option. 

~~~~~

That actually happened to me when I completed my classes at WC3.  Apparently, if you have an outstanding balance to the school, the financial institution working with the school can actually keep you from graduating until the balance is paid in full.  That's how I became a Math and Science tutor at the WC3 Eastern Campus.

I was finally able to pay the remaining balance with a credit card and they released my status which enabled me to graduate in the following year's ceremony since I had missed my official graduation year's ceremony.

3 hours ago, gwen said:

nervous. reading about how robotic arms fail in surgery. this time I am trying that. 6 times I had my abdominal wall cut open. now my gut is protruding through a bit of mesh. now i am a mesh patient. there isnt much but I can feel it. I now have purple gut sticking out again. Everyday is a new day to say thank you for being alive. I stopped using, feeling sorry for myself and got sober. I know someone with 15 abdominal surgeries now and she is always upbeat. so I am trying. If I die, I die. So what. I lived a full life and cloned myself so...

I wish you good health for as long as that is possible.  For whatever that's worth anyway.

Happy to hear you're doing better in any case.

3 hours ago, gwen said:

nervous. reading about how robotic arms fail in surgery. this time I am trying that. 6 times I had my abdominal wall cut open. now my gut is protruding through a bit of mesh. now i am a mesh patient. there isnt much but I can feel it. I now have purple gut sticking out again. Everyday is a new day to say thank you for being alive. I stopped using, feeling sorry for myself and got sober. I know someone with 15 abdominal surgeries now and she is always upbeat. so I am trying. If I die, I die. So what. I lived a full life and cloned myself so...

~~~~~

I love your outlook. :heart:

2 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

I don't know how this is gonna affect my therapy sessions going forward. 

~~~~~

You will be billed directly.

I know a lot of people dump on it, but you can find affordable health insurance plans from Marketplace at Healthcare.gov

Just now, TronRP said:

~~~~~

You will be billed directly.

I know a lot of people dump on it, but you can find affordable health insurance plans from Marketplace at Healthcare.gov

I texted someone from work's hr about enrolling for medical as I did dental and vision already. I very well may have to reschedule my endo appointment (again) to after whenever my medical coverage starts.

I try and call the therapy place about it. 

7 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

I texted someone from work's hr about enrolling for medical as I did dental and vision already. I very well may have to reschedule my endo appointment (again) to after whenever my medical coverage starts.

I try and call the therapy place about it. 

~~~~~

Open enrollment is usually at the end of the year with early enrollment starting in October.

For special circumstances, medical coverage is expedited to start on the first day of the month following the completed enrollment process.

Just a little information.  I hope it helps some.

8 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Open enrollment is usually at the end of the year with early enrollment starting in October.

For special circumstances, medical coverage is expedited to start on the first day of the month following the completed enrollment process.

Just a little information.  I hope it helps some.

Thanks. The company I work with has enrollment for new people (granted I transferred between aspects, but still "new") in the dining aspect. 

If I fall under the special circumstances, that'd be Aug 1st. According to my portal through the platform the company uses, I'm covered starting in Sep.

Anxious and shitty. I got sent home almost as soon as I got to work because I had a (me) moment.

On my way to work, I'm making a right turn on the road leading to my job. This dumb fucking bozo in the oncoming lane makes a left turn and cuts me off. We both pull into my work parking lot. He starts yelling at me in boomer attitude. I tell him to fuck off and just go in.

Dude comes in wanting to fight me, fists up and all. (Ok, I'm about to have to fight, fuck it let's fucking go moment) and then before anything actually happens I get sent home.

Fuck me and my life. Time to crack open indeed just Incase.

Got some luck after feeling like shit due to depression having lost my medicaid and waiting on a call for medical through the union/work. A book that I was gonna pre order (official release is Tuesday) was in at a nearby Barnes and Noble and I got a copy. 

I called the union medical number and they said the agent that first handled my call is waiting on their accountant and that takes about 2 business days. So some time Monday or Tuesday.

Feeling a little weird.  After all these years of various neighbors acting like I was invisible and not even saying hi to me when I would acknowledge their presence, suddenly, everyone is talking to me.  I hate to be this way, but I feel it is because they want something from me.

...20+ years and NOW you see me...:dry:

24 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Feeling a little weird.  After all these years of various neighbors acting like I was invisible and not even saying hi to me when I would acknowledge their presence, suddenly, everyone is talking to me.  I hate to be this way, but I feel it is because they want something from me.

...20+ years and NOW you see me...:dry:

I just had that happen after six years of living at this place. We had to set boundaries very fast. People are not okay.