How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

6 hours ago, TronRP said:

I feel like I'm in venting mode today.  I had a very upsetting sleep last night and it is really difficult to move past the emotions that were stirred up.

Hugs. I'm here if you want to talk about anything,  anytime ❤ 

Venting is good. Keeping things inside are bound to find it's way out in some fashion.  You deserve to be heard ❤

Edited by kat

"Sometimes being anti-social with anxiety feels like a curse."

Truly it is.  I know a lot of people I could open up and vent to.  Problem is I don't exactly want to, even though I know it would probably help.

Either that or I'd be committed to someplace with padded walls, plasticware that can't actually cut the food, and crayons.

22 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

"Sometimes being anti-social with anxiety feels like a curse."

Truly it is.  I know a lot of people I could open up and vent to.  Problem is I don't exactly want to, even though I know it would probably help.

Either that or I'd be committed to someplace with padded walls, plasticware that can't actually cut the food, and crayons.

Lol dude if I told people some of the things I think about I'm definitely going somewhere where they take away your shoestrings and pencils.

I had been having that kind of premonition anxiety attack since Thursday night, where we all hold our breath for 3 days around here, before we find out what happened.  I found out that Moe was admitted to ICU last night.  I feel like I knew it was coming, but I didn't want it to be her. :heart:

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

I had been having that kind of premonition anxiety attack since Thursday night, where we all hold our breath for 3 days around here, before we find out what happened.  I found out that Moe was admitted to ICU last night.  I feel like I knew it was coming, but I didn't want it to be her. :heart:

I was hoping nothing had happened too.  She suddenly popped into my head Thursday afternoon and I went crazy trying to find a picture of her house because I couldn't remember the address.  Felt like an idiot when I found it written down in my files.  🥴

Honestly, it came outta the blue.  We were having such a perfectly wonderful day, enjoying the weather and doing a bit of shopping.  We'd just had dinner and a nice dessert of strawberries n' chocolate.  Then, as I was helping her get settled into bed, she began having trouble breathing.  Came outta nowhere.  Scary.

Thank you both for all the kind words, prayers n' support!

8 minutes ago, Stu said:

Honestly, it came outta the blue.  We were having such a perfectly wonderful day, enjoying the weather and doing a bit of shopping.  We'd just had dinner and a nice dessert of strawberries n' chocolate.  Then, as I was helping her get settled into bed, she began having trouble breathing.  Came outta nowhere.  Scary.

~~~~~

I hope you are doing well.  Things like this takes a toll on everyone.

5 hours ago, TronRP said:

3 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

I was hoping nothing had happened too.  She suddenly popped into my head Thursday afternoon and I went crazy trying to find a picture of her house because I couldn't remember the address.  Felt like an idiot when I found it written down in my files.  🥴

That's so weird because she's been on my mind hard for the past couple days too. Healing and love to her.  

3 hours ago, Stu said:

Healing thoughts and love to you guys.  I hope she gets better soon. 

Sore. Shoulders be hurtin' from carryin' the weight of this whole company here. I done put in for my lengthly unspecified immediate time off work. The latter half of May has always been my personal/family ciesta time anyhow.

Feeling physically broken down at the moment.

Been running non-stop since I cut back the trees on my neighbors property last Saturday, then did trash clean up for the entire end of the block, all the way to the new beautification project trees put in by Chrysler a.k.a. Stellantis, then just spent from Monday to today running to doctor and dental appointments with Trene and handling the boy's chores since he's having teenage angst issues again - but hey, at least he has straight A's.

The bone in my wrist slipped back out, my collar bone shifted again and I'm about to pass out sitting up.  So, I feel like I've earned a bit of rest for right now.  Oyasumi.

😴💤

Like I'm gonna be fired from my job (I've been anticipating this for a while, knowing my boss. Think stereotypical Fightin' Irish personality/anger issues). Needing a vacation, but may not be able to due to finances (I'm okay, but feel like any more than the two days I have off might hurt). I'm not about to take time off when my friend/coworker hasn't had a vacation in a year (was to have a week off in Jan but was off that week and another due to Covid). And, he, Boss Man, and me are all planning on having vacation time around the same time in June, so some one has to not take a vacation. I'm not about to not let the friend not have time off.

Feeling like I need to dig deep and find the strength to assist with Girl Monchichi's move out of the dorm and into her new apartment. The past week has been non-stop, but I just need to make it though tomorrow and Wednesday and then I can rest for a bit.

Had a horrible nightmare.   Couldn't escape the fire creature or the weird guy that I snatched the keys to the door from.  I kept trying to close the door but couldn't get enough air in my lungs to focus.  Woke up to find I was having a bad asthma attack.  Felt like I was suffocating.  Almost needless to say, I've been awake ever since.  The sunrise was lovely.

7 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

Had a horrible nightmare.   Couldn't escape the fire creature or the weird guy that I snatched the keys to the door from.  I kept trying to close the door but couldn't get enough air in my lungs to focus.  Woke up to find I was having a bad asthma attack.  Felt like I was suffocating.  Almost needless to say, I've been awake ever since.  The sunrise was lovely.

~~~~~

Don't forget to use your nebulizer.