What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

OK, trying not to go off on the brain trust that is the water department.  I received an overly "estimated bill" and filed a claim regarding it.  I get a response that they were apologizing for the "water assistance donation" fee which is like $0.50 to $1.00.  They charged me an extra of $10.00 for this estimation.  What did one have to do with the other.  I just wanted an actual bill reading not an estimated bill reading.

Dang, I know they are busy down there, but do they also have a reading problem.  Especially since they felt they were appeasing me by removing the $0.50 charge from all up coming bills and that I currently have a credit of $0.39.

What the San Juan Hill Harry Heck does any of that have to do with the inquiry regarding an estimated bill?!?

:rant:

Damn.. yeah I would be pissed too. I was would probably make it worse by saying I'm not paying a single penny of that $10 fee since it was nothing of what I asked, and furthermore, I'm not paying an estimate, give me an actual bill and don't expect payments until you do.

On my own note, I decided to stay with SPHD. Nothing wrong with SPYD, just the differences weren't significant enough to bother switching over.

1 minute ago, creatureofthenyte said:

Don't envy me too much. They seem to go by in the blink of an eye.

~~~~~

Yeah, but sometimes anything is better than being so busy that you haven't eaten in 2 days and being so busy that you didn't even realize it...

large.1157545796_thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-050042713.gif

1 minute ago, creatureofthenyte said:

How do you go two days without eating and not fall over due to lack of energy ?

~~~~~

Unfortunately, that's a side effect of being hyperactive.  

Omg I've lost like 6 lbs since Wednesday!! 😁 If I keep losing like this I can get to my mini goal by my birthday,although I know it's probably water and will slow down. Come on 15 more lbs..I can do that by April 5th, right? 🤣

Edited by kat
I had a 3.4 ounce piece of fish so I lost 5. Something lbs since Wednesday. It's only 100 calories, though.

4 hours ago, kat said:

Omg I've lost like 6 lbs since Wednesday!! 😁 If I keep losing like this I can get to my mini goal by my birthday,although I know it's probably water and will slow down. Come on 15 more lbs..I can do that by April 5th, right? 🤣

~~~~~

gallery_4589_1202_34030.png

WooHoo!!! You can do it.

Also don't for get to eat proper proteins to help your body break down fats.

Ok.  Things got weird.  Stepped out to take care of things and now it's 7 hours later.  How to I keep losing so much time.  I Suppose as long as I'm taking care of business, then it's all good. 

I'll jus say that "I think" for continuity with the thread. But the fact is that "I know" that I'm just hours to days away from breaking the final seal and thus ushering the Fourth Horseman Of Divorce into my ruined empire riding upon a pale horse. The pale rider will spread death to whatever's left remaing in my marriage that's not dead already. And my wife can kiss my pale white ass at the same time...

Actually, you know what? I think I'll do it later on today. What do you think? 

(That was rhetorical, I don't care what you think... My bad I do care, it's just that I was trying to do a bit out of it... lol )

1 hour ago, kat said:

️Hugs.  

Thanx, it's aight tho... Over this last winter, my ability to feel a damn thing 'bout it just kept fading away. Now I ain't feel sh¡† at all 'bout it other than feeling like I got my work cut out for me. And that it's gonna suck for my kids... 

Reckon I feel like this sh¡†s gon' get messy AF really fμ¢k¡n fast too lol.

2 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

Thanx, it's aight tho... Over this last winter, my ability to feel a damn thing 'bout it just kept fading away. Now I ain't feel sh¡† at all 'bout it other than feeling like I got my work cut out for me. And that it's gonna suck for my kids... 

Reckon I feel like this sh¡†s gon' get messy AF really fμ¢k¡n fast too lol.

~~~~~

Just remember that you have a support system here.

:grouphug

On 3/12/2024 at 10:33 AM, WhiteLines said:

Damn right you are. I hate tax filing time, it's nerve racking as hell. Stupid thing always asking me to provide the name of my business... so I put "Stephen White" the whole process is dumb as hell every year. Fortunately a lot of my money has no paper trail so F U federal government and you can have my guns when you pry them from my cold dead hands btw.

I wouldn't admit to that online, especially with your real name.

Also you: "and you can have my guns when you pry them from my cold dead hands btw."
Government: "Your terms are acceptable."

When they can drone strike you pretty much anywhere it's generally not a good idea to annoy them too much (not that I really care either.)

5 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

I wouldn't admit to that online, especially with your real name.

Also you: "and you can have my guns when you pry them from my cold dead hands btw."
Government: "Your terms are acceptable."

When they can drone strike you pretty much anywhere it's generally not a good idea to annoy them too much (not that I really care either.)

And not that I really care either. Give a fμ¢ks are running extra low this year. As well as give a $h¡†$ and overall give a damn in general lol.

3 minutes ago, creatureofthenyte said:

Did a little grocery shopping tonite. 
Bought some cookies for the first time in ages.

Ate them when I got home.

Was quickly reminded of why I stopped eating them 👎🏻

Uggg.  I feel you.  I did the same thing yesterday with chocolate chip cookies  and regretted it as soon as it happened.  I’ve got to cut out sweets completely for a while.  

I think I'd have a more successful time trying to communicate with a wet jigsaw puzzle or a concrete block tied to a dry rotted leather boot than i would trying to communicate with my 𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑒. Matter of fact I'm sure I can communicate better with this park bench I'm sitting on. It's already here, a captive audience, it's not like it can just put the phone down, walk away and not answer it.

I think I should have a rich meaningful conversation with this bench in front of the hotel here until the police arrive to take me away for an involuntary 72 hour psychiatric hold.

The bench agreed, told me it sounded like a great idea.