What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

3 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Are they any good...flavorwise?

Surprisingly yes, but I am used to fake sugar so I may be biased.

You can't eat a bunch because the sweetener used is maltitol if you eat more than a few it will mess with most people...

(In hindsight writing that out sounds terrible )

It's really hard not eating gluten and  dairy but I feel like shit if I do. I just ate them reeses and I forget reeses are MILK chocolate..MILK. 

This is very hard, everytime I get on the right track with it I feel amazing, my pain decreases, my mood feels more steady because all that inflammation ducks you up entirely but I always duck up and my body pays for it. 

1 minute ago, kat said:

It's really hard not eating gluten and  dairy but I feel like shit if I do. I just ate them reeses and I forget reeses are MILK chocolate..MILK. 

This is very hard, everytime I get on the right track with it I feel amazing, my pain decreases, my mood feels more steady because all that inflammation ducks you up entirely but I always duck up and my body pays for it. 

I have a similar problem with dairy but have found that lactase pills will save me to a point.  I just can’t go too crazy with the cheese and butter and such. 

2 minutes ago, kat said:

~~~~~

It gets a bit expensive, but I shop at places like Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Asian Mart and One World Market for a more natural selection of foods and ingredient.  

1 minute ago, Burrich1 said:

I have a similar problem with dairy but have found that lactase pills will save me to a point.  I just can’t go too crazy with the cheese and butter and such. 

Did yours start later in life too? 

5 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

It gets a bit expensive, but I shop at places like Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Asian Mart and One World Market for a more natural selection of foods and ingredient.  

I love Trader Joe's but downriver we don't have any or Whole Foods. I find alot at Kroger and there's a store downtown Wyandotte but yes it's so expensive. I'm trying to just eat meat and vegetables because Kroger you can get a 5 dollar 5 pack pork chops and they have 5 dollar packs of chicken breast and hamburger rolls..and they're meat always looks good. I cook pretty healthy my problem is I think I have a terrible snacking problem, specifically with sweet stuff.

Yeah.  It probably slowly started in my mid 30’s but I figured out what was actually happening in my early 40’s.   It crept up slowly. Greek yogurt helps me get a tolerance some.  At least it plateaued and hasn’t gotten too much worse in the last 8-10 years.  Dairy and an adult onset shrimp allergy.  Too bad there isn’t a pill for that one.  (Well, Benadryl I guess) but that one is noticeably worse every time I accidentally eat shrimp, which surprisingly happens once or twice a year.   

1 minute ago, Burrich1 said:

Yeah.  It probably slowly started in my mid 30’s but I figured out what was actually happening in my early 40’s.   It crept up slowly. Greek yogurt helps me get a tolerance some.  At least it plateaued and hasn’t gotten too much worse in the last 8-10 years.  Dairy and an adult onset shrimp allergy.  Too bad there isn’t a pill for that one.  (Well, Benadryl I guess) but that one is noticeably worse every time I accidentally eat shrimp, which surprisingly happens once or twice a year.   

Oh no, not shrimp!

I have this supplement that helps me with gluten and dairy by a company called Hilma because it's impossible to avoid that stuff 100 percent. 

I also have benadryl always lol.

All the weird things are bodies do as we age, huh? 

Just now, kat said:

Oh no, not shrimp!

I have this supplement that helps me with gluten and dairy by a company called Hilma because it's impossible to avoid that stuff 100 percent. 

I also have benadryl always lol.

All the weird things are bodies do as we age, huh? 

For sure.  

12 minutes ago, kat said:

I love Trader Joe's but downriver we don't have any or Whole Foods. I find alot at Kroger and there's a store downtown Wyandotte but yes it's so expensive. I'm trying to just eat meat and vegetables because Kroger you can get a 5 dollar 5 pack pork chops and they have 5 dollar packs of chicken breast and hamburger rolls..and they're meat always looks good. I cook pretty healthy my problem is I think I have a terrible snacking problem, specifically with sweet stuff.

~~~~~

You might also want to watch your red meat and processed deli meat intake.  Certain meat enzymes can have a negative effect on how the body processes proteins...just a side note.

6 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

I was just offered to get my taxes done for dick as payment by a tax lady. I mean... fuck... uhm... 20 years ago i wouldn't even be debating this..... how do i bloody find these people?!

I mean, that's pretty pimp, though. Nice job👏👏👏👏👏 

I wonder if you can also write that off somehow as a charitable contribution?

Start a new 501 C3:

Dick for Deductions.

6 minutes ago, kat said:

I mean, that's pretty pimp, though. Nice job👏👏👏👏👏 

I wonder if you can also write that off somehow as a charitable contribution?

Start a new 501 C3:

Dick for Deductions.

I literally stumble into weird ass situations like this STILL in life.  I think it's my sense of humour. I can tell you I really would rather not though. How much do taxes typically cost anyway? I got a bit more than just the standard W-2 now. Maybe I can also get $100 back for each orgasm I give her? I mean if she can really hook it up with a bigger return, I might actually do this. Otherwise I'm thinking of just going to liberty taxes.

5 minutes ago, creatureofthenyte said:

Uhhh….

Like…

What is a legacy game ?

Like the old threads in the “other stuff” forum  and the “DGN hello forum”.  Threads like “make something up about the person above you” or “the corrupted wish game”. There use to be tons of those that were played pretty regularly. All that hilarious nonsense.   

I think I need to focus on exactly what I'm trying to achieve.  I don't want to finish out another year on what I was "planning" to do. 

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

I think I might actually be going to bed at a reasonable time tonight.

~~~~~

Oops, that didn't happen.

Just now turning in.

😅

Digging up more on Palantir today.. my god so much going on with that company. If I am to cut a play early, it will likely be HOOD. It has the highest % growth so far, and I can switch over to more Palantir from the profits if I want. Just not until after the end of March, if it keeps going, so be it, but I won't have time to keep up with the DD every week.

Taxes and money matters.  I filed my taxes last month.  For the first time in years, I am due a refund.  This month, I get a letter from the State saying they are going to hold my filing until I produce my income sheet or they will file my return without the refund.

Newsflash: They already processed the refund so the only thing they can do at this point is ask for it back.

But I just find it annoying that they never have anything to say to me unless they owe me money.  You are under a microscope when you are Self-Employed.

16 hours ago, TronRP said:

Taxes and money matters.  I filed my taxes last month.  For the first time in years, I am due a refund.  This month, I get a letter from the State saying they are going to hold my filing until I produce my income sheet or they will file my return without the refund.

Newsflash: They already processed the refund so the only thing they can do at this point is ask for it back.

But I just find it annoying that they never have anything to say to me unless they owe me money.  You are under a microscope when you are Self-Employed.

Damn right you are. I hate tax filing time, it's nerve racking as hell. Stupid thing always asking me to provide the name of my business... so I put "Stephen White" the whole process is dumb as hell every year. Fortunately a lot of my money has no paper trail so F U federal government and you can have my guns when you pry them from my cold dead hands btw.