What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

It is so surreal when YOU are so exhausted that your body is on autopilot and YOU wakeup sitting behind the wheel of your vehicle because your sense of responsibility got YOU up, dressed and ready to take your niece to work...and YOU were just along for the ride.

:blink:

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

It is so surreal when YOU are so exhausted that your body is on autopilot and YOU wakeup sitting behind the wheel of your vehicle because your sense of responsibility got YOU up, dressed and ready to take your niece to work...and YOU were just along for the ride.

:blink:

You worry me like this..

5 minutes ago, Moe said:

You worry me like this..

~~~~~

Sorry...:blushing:

I honestly thought I could handle the new situations, but they are proving taxing at the moment.  Not sure how long it's going to take me to climatize, especially with the boy suddenly forgetting everything he used to know.  It's like he's testing me, but if he keeps it up, he's not going to like the outcome of his next brain blip. 

13 hours ago, Trappernicus said:

Did I really Out Post TronRP this last week? 🦊

~~~~~

Yes.  It's true that it happens from time to time.  Thus the reason I mentioned about why I created "Board Domination Week".

smeyat 061213.png

7 hours ago, Moe said:

I didn't die yet. Another visit to the tea shoppe is forthcoming. Pleased with the overall outcome of my decisions. "Forward. Paddle."' - Aleister Crowely

Although we ,at not know each other all that well, I’m pleased you haven’t died. Take care and travel safe 🦊

I knew the services associated with Google were changing their formats as of this June, but it appears that Microsoft is doing something as well.  My email account is hit at the moment.  Unfortunately, I need to submit my work affidavit for last month. 😬