What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

For the past few nights I have had scary dreams, Thursday night it was about me getting shot in my back and chest in a mass shooting and I laid there feeling for my heart and lungs specifically.   Although I could breath and talk, my lungs and heart were missing and soon the rest of my organs started disappearing (later that morning I found out my step grandma succumbed to her lung cancer irl) I don't know it just seemed telling after the fact.  I remember waking up from that dream crying and panicking and I thought to myself something bad is going to happen today)

Than last night it was about being in an aircraft that came to get people off of earth and while we was going up another aircraft came at us head on and exploded. We was back on earth, people were alive but everything was different. It was pretty scary,  than last week my dream was about being surrounded by snakes in my apartment.  I think that was related to me being on the water and being frustrated with centipedes and spiders. I been seeing more now that the weather is better. 

Edited by kat

3 hours ago, kat said:

For the past few nights I have had scary dreams, Thursday night it was about me getting shot in my back and chest in a mass shooting and I laid there feeling for my heart and lungs specifically.   Although I could breath and talk, my lungs and heart were missing and soon the rest of my organs started disappearing (later that morning I found out my step grandma succumbed to her lung cancer irl) I don't know it just seemed telling after the fact.  I remember waking up from that dream crying and panicking and I thought to myself something bad is going to happen today)

Than last night it was about being in an aircraft that came to get people off of earth and while we was going up another aircraft came at us head on and exploded. We was back on earth, people were alive but everything was different. It was pretty scary,  than last week my dream was about being surrounded by snakes in my apartment.  I think that was related to me being on the water and being frustrated with centipedes and spiders. I been seeing more now that the weather is better. 

~~~~~

I have so been where you are right now.  Every time I would have a "telling dream", something would always happen 3 days later.  Now that I keep some sort of background noise on while I sleep, those episodes are few and far apart unless the energy of what is about to happen is just too great to drown out (ignore).

Scale keeps going up everything I eat.   I have to completely stop all carbs and still a fatass but not get morbidly obese. My hair looks like shit, like I got  shocked and it's a giant poof ball, and I'm too fucking depressed to care about myself anymore and honestly I don't even remember how. 

Edited by kat

13 hours ago, kat said:

Hey guys I eloped!!

13 hours ago, kat said:

I suck at April Foolin.

~~~~~

Yeah, you know I would be all over that as in WHO YOU ELOPE WITH!!!

Then I would have had to grab my posse and track y'all down.

🤣

11 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Yeah, you know I would be all over that as in WHO YOU ELOPE WITH!!!

Then I would have had to grab my posse and track y'all down.

🤣

Lol!! My neighbor seen it on Facebook yesterday and this morning she goes, so you eloped? I was like no lol it was a bad April Fool's joke. 

But, I do get occasional random, drunken marriage proposals from this one dude I used to talk to. He's on perma block now. How dare you get drunk and propose marriage via text and then forget about it until you're drunk again.  So insulting, but strangely flattering and creepy all at the same time. Lol🤣