How You All Doing?

Hey how you all doing? Sorry I am not around much anymore. So much going on in my life with my kid now being in middle school. That seems so strange cause I can look up posting on here when I posted about her in kindergarten. I have made peace with my mother in law but can only spend limited time with. Or else that peace maybe broken. :w00t:    Anyway, I do check in from time to time on here and read post. Even if I don't have anything to say. Take care all. :jamin

Edited by LadyKay

This part of the board gets a minimal amount of viewing and there are so many "how are you doing" type posts that this probably got overlooked unintentionally.  I'm tollerable.  I could complain but who couldn't.  hah.   Glad to have you check in.   An easy way to say something if you don't have anything to say is there are a zilllion posts here, throwing your 2 cents in on existing posts is the easest way to just have thoughts pop-up I've found.   Hope when/if you read this it finds you well.  :)

Actually @Troy Spiral I read everything @LadyKay posts about.  The only reason I had not made a post in this one as of yet is because I posted in the other one she made first and ended up reminiscence with @Trene4000 about this one.  We remembered her mentioned her daughter being in elementary school as well as the stolen bike incident...then life happened on my end and I just made it back to the board. :happy:

As I personally have gotten used to LadyKay posting in this part of the forum, whenever I see her on the board, I check here first.  I do get happy to see her around and am always curious to see what's happening in her life. :biggrin:

But I suppose I'm just a little different when it comes to DGN...it's my escape.

gallery_4589_1202_958.gif