8 minutes ago, creatureofthenyte said:

Profile page still mia.

For some reason, I can see you profile page on desktop and phone.  What method are you using to access DGN?

691856493_creatureofthenyte-ProfilePage070818-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • TronRP unfeatured this topic

I typically only do the upgrades if there is a security fix, a full version number increase .1 .2 .3  not .1.1  or if a particularly useful app needs it.  The previous upgrades so it sort of all happens at once.  The hard thing is to try and make sure all the buttons and linking and all the various features of the board actually work.  Plus nowadays since 80% of people access the internet on mobile, the desktop experience is a lot of wasted time optimizing for.  Have to look at it on mobile and optimize it for the mobile users.  Desktop users make up a tiny fraction of users. 

All the PHP errors and the fact that even though the user accounts themselves are secure, the site is not encrypted is really nagging at me.  I have so little energy that every time I sit down to 'do work' on the computer it just has to go to housespiral.com.  I'm hoping that will change but I don't see it happening super soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said:

It would be great if DGN was a secure site. I really wish it didn't say 'not secure' when we use DGN. 

Totally with you there.  After the last upgrade, the Invision Community stated that after October 5th, a notification will be placed on all sites that did not purchase the site security licence.  I thought I would have more time to deal with that.  Apparently not.  I noticed it had appeared around the 3ird week of September.

I will most definitely take care of that.

My apologies to anyone who may have been online around 4:40pm to 4:43pm today.  DGN was being upgraded to "https" status to allow for continued use for those individuals who access the site via Facebook.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 4:45 PM, TronRP said:

My apologies to anyone who may have been online around 4:40pm to 4:43pm today.  DGN was being upgraded to "https" status to allow for continued use for those individuals who access the site via Facebook.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

You did well.  Thank you.