Random Acts of Kindness 5.0 - Post, This Means You

Troy Spiral

On 12/23/2016 at 6:23 PM, kat said:

I apologize for the procrastination. 

Per request, my updated list. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ls/ref=cm_sw_em_r_awwlg_NeBxyb6KAQ8G7_wb?ie=UTF8&lid=2BEOXWOKCUS2C&ref_=cm_sw_em_r_awwlg_NeBxyb6KAQ8G7_wb&ty=wishlist

This doesn't look right. 

Is that updated?  Also there is a thing that lets you set "priority" so people know which one of the things you would prefer first.  :)

22 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Thanks for making that.   If you get a chance there is a thing in there for setting "priority" for items so people know which ones you'd prefer first over others.  

thanks Troy as is any of those books is what would like as needed for the set so no certain priority

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for updating.  

Just tagging everyone regardless

@sekhmet2002 @TronRP @Draco1958 @Stu @Moe Falcon @Trene4000 @Nitewolf  and everyone else.  

Update your list on Amazon, please!  

In the title of the list, description put "updated as of Q1 2019"  (and keep it updated and change the quarter/date so we can tell by looking its updated. 

Putting a link to it here helps also as many people are not automatically "friends"  (I'm not sure how it works as I have "friends lists" in my Amazon account and have no clue how they got there)

Not that I can afford to buy anything but at least I get an idea of what people like and OTHER PEOPLE can look too.  

I'm wanting to push for at least minor birthday stuff in our DGN/House Spiral sphere even if it's just a happy birthday card or something.  (right now all I can afford plus I think my homemade ones have a lot more meaning at least I feel like they do over a storebought one (unless it has cash in it lol).  

Link for ease of use:  https://Amazon.com   (Login / Click on where it shows your name / "Your Lists")

Try to keep the list below 10-20 items a list longer than that is just too much.  If we can't narrow it down to 20 things we are greedy.  heh. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 4:22 AM, NocteSpiritus said:

@NocteSpiritus Jessie that list is a bit confusing. I'm not sure what a "collaboration" is.   I do see the items but it doesn't even have your name on it.  I tried to buy something but it doesn't actually seem to go anywhere it just puts it in my cart like i'm buying it for myself. 

• 3 weeks later...

Updated as always.   Literally updated every few days.   I use it for my own priority list too, just to stay focused on (mostly) useful things for  House Spiral in general. The Vlog specifically taking up most of my time (other than the health issues which is a 40 hour a week job itself) although I may have to stop doing the videos soon due to hardware issues.   RAGE.  

http://a.co/1TlGDoU

This is supplemental but for the love god if you buy ANYTHING from amazon please use this link to do it https://amzn.to/2IyAX6H    (you can click away from that, and as long as you buy in that same session DGN will get a miniscule commision (costs you nothing)  Unfortunately it does not work with wish lists.   Plus we lose our affliate status if no one buys anything through that link after a few months. (Just re-set it up for the FOURTH time lol).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • TronRP unfeatured this topic