Mom and I

Troy Spiral

Mom was doing a lot better yesterday. She was speaking almost normal.

The Plan was to get up way early (which I did) and get down there so i could get some things taken care and ask her a few things.  But she was so weak and unable to speak.

God damn bills and mortality. I damn it! I want an academy award for not acting as crazy confuzed, angry, shakey and sad as I am feeling right now that Im out of the hospital. Cant have mom see me like this.

Was feeling so sick (from stress i assume) couldnt eat anything until just now and got zero sleep. Just keep thinking about poor mom. Rushing to get ready to go to the hospital now. She is pretty bad off will probably go to rehab (in patitient at first) and will need help bathing and cutting food most likely when she gets home. Scare-e! *tries to keep chin up* god I was grandma and dad were still alive.

Mom got moved to in-patient rehab. Which should be a good sign. I'm not afraid of physical pain not, death, reallly not much scares me anymore.  Sappy but it's my mommy god damnit! She cant speak properly and now has a host of problems she didnt have a 7 days ago. I cant 'fight' this! She stuggles for breath and words and it takes all i have to not show how upset I am.

rps20161102_191841_267.jpg

1 hour ago, Troy Spiral said:

Mom got moved to in-patient rehab. Which should be a good sign. I'm not afraid of physical pain not, death, reallly not much scares me anymore.  Sappy but it's my mommy god damnit! She cant speak properly and now has a host of problems she didnt have a 7 days ago. I cant 'fight' this! She stuggles for breath and words and it takes all i have to not show how upset I am.

rps20161102_191841_267.jpg

Hugs! Rehabilitation sounds good. I feel you, Troy. Despite the problems my mom and I have had...she's my damn mommy. Healing vibes to you and her.  She's a really great lady.