Well this was a nice thing

Troy Spiral

rps20160810_024030_829.jpg

This came in the mail. I'm very happy about it since I've wanted a 'high quality large-ish portable tumbler for home (that still fits in the cup holders) forever. Just can't justify the cost (15+ ish for a good one, and this is a good one)

But I've never put it on a wishlist, and pretty sure I've never mentioned it online... anywhere. For sure not anytime recently. There is no note, I know it wasn't mom or the GF.

Thank you whoever you are! (But you may never read this if my vague guesses are true)

Dude, I know the tumbler is cool and all and I'm happy for you, but OMG!!! I couldn't stop ogling that "Robin" drinking glass pictured in the background. I haven't seen one of those in ages!!! SWEET!

On 8/15/2016 at 1:53 AM, TronRP said:

Dude, I know the tumbler is cool and all and I'm happy for you, but OMG!!! I couldn't stop ogling that "Robin" drinking glass pictured in the background. I haven't seen one of those in ages!!! SWEET!

Yeah I love that glass.  I had the batman and all the villains too but over the years they have gotten lost or broken.   (They are old, not sure were they came from, not store bought , they were like a "promotion" item or something)