The Purge 3: Election Year

It came out today.  I am a big Purge fan, this doesn't look as good as Anarchy but I want to go see it. Probably won't cause idk I never went to the movies alone and who will I have to get all excited about the good parts with? I need someone with me so I can look over at them in shock when the purging begins so I can just say"dayuuumm", and oh hell no"..., you know. . and then who will I have to discuss the movie with at the end later? Ya see?

Nice. 

I really was like, meh to the first one but the second one was really impressive so I have high expectations for the third. I think people get put off by this movie because they assume it's just another violent movie. I really wish more people could just understand the actual point.  The second one blows the first one out of the water. It was like the first one was trying to make points but just couldn't get to it with precision. It seemed almost like they weren't sure what direction they were going to go moving forward, however, the second one really brought it out and, IMO, they make it abundantly clear. :heart:

Sweet, now I really want to see them. I was able to get the understanding of what they were trying to convey just from the trailer and the commercials when the movie series began. But then again, I'm just into stuff like that. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...