The Gathering 6 - Thursday, April 14th - Coming?

The Gathering 6  at The Red Apple Restaurant & Inn  

32711 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184 <--- Directions via Google

7:30 Thursday April 14th

Really Big Sign Hard to miss.  

A post goth/industrial club Denny's without the denny's or the hangover gathering. 

Club Attire Encouraged but not Required

Fasion Models, Goths, DGNers, Ex DGNers Re-Goths, Goths for a day, Horror Movie and Sci Fi (especially SW, ST, BSG and GoT ofc fans.) Ingressers. Pagans, open minded christians. Science & History buffs. General weirdos. All welcome. 

Like all DGN events this is NOT kid friendly. 

You can the kids since its a resturant. But if they arent SUPER well behaved , and can deal with F-Bombs, sex talk, and all sorts of generally non-kid talk... probably best to leave them at home in a kennel with food & water. 

Hope to see you there! Please invite any and all you might be interested!

Bring a good attitude! Please help Invite! If you want a card ask!

*like DGN itself , this is not "kid friendly".  No F-Bombs will be held back.  No sexual innuendos (or straight up sex talk) will be spared.  If you can't get a sitter and your kids are not SUPER well behaved (aka STFU) leave them in a kennel at home with food & water. 

Maleficent.jpg

This is NOT the place to post about how you're going somewhere else , or doing something else or intentionally not coming or some other BS.  Thanks. 

That being said, Please help us get the word out!

Looking forward to seeing you. 

Trene4000, TronRP and the Monchichis are planning to be there.

Yes, we are pre-requesting cards. Don't worry Niisan, we're going to help you out at bit. 

Now if we could just do the "come on kat" dance, we might get Hot Chic to show up....*starts practicing moves*

On 4/10/2016 at 11:30 PM, TronRP said:

Yes, we are pre-requesting cards. Don't worry Niisan, we're going to help you out at bit. 

Now if we could just do the "come on kat" dance, we might get Hot Chic to show up....*starts practicing moves*

She'll come she just requires hassling.  Which I have not done much of. I'll have to do more. 

13 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

I plan on showing up after a quick stop at a book thing on the East side.  Be around 9-10 though.

People will still be there  if it's just me and bobby, I can't stay super late as I have court in the morning the next day but I'll sure still be there at 10, despite the people that bail right around then.  There is sort of a rolling group, were the early birds don't necessarily even see the later ah.. birds.

7 hours ago, kat said:

I look like I ate a hot chic these days: (

I going ta try to come if I can stay awake long enough.

I'm gonna quote this and link to it.   You can stay awake ,  I have er.. faith!  Also them other problems?  *thinks really hard and summons the universe to cut down on them* leave kat alone!

cards almost done.   

If you want one - just ask at the red apple.

If you want to make sure you get one...  post here, and early .  Plus the above. 

Priority goes in line of posts in these gathering threads. (with a few exceptions , since some people have helped out so much the don't really need to post here, but its still helpful. I might forget once demand starts outstripping supply (which hasn't QUITE happened yet)  it will soon I'm guessing.

edited_1460546077617.jpg

On 4/10/2016 at 11:30 PM, TronRP said:

We gotta get trene posting again.

7 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

All I Wana hear outa you is 'im comming' and if you want a card or not. :p

The night creatures that hold me down and take my breathe away told me to tell you that are nosy and want to hear everything!

Edited by kat
The night creatures said yes that I better bring them a card.

I am really going to try my best to get out of work as early as possible but I was informed that we already have around 100 reservations for tomorrow night and I am the only dishwasher.  They hired someone to help in dish but he can only work Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays so I have been getting Mondays and Tuesdays off lately.