Local Bands

Scary Guy

So I brought up Chiasm tonight and no one had heard of them.  I thought I'd start a thread featuring local music.

Note that not all the bands I list here are still together/in the state anymore.

(Yes, that is my old casket in front!)

I tried to find videos for Rouge Angel 7, Electrophile, and Enluften but came up with nothing.  Also I tried to remember the names of some other old bands and came up with also nothing.

7 hours ago, Irrationalmonster said:

Looks like someone already said Chiasm haha I have all her albums she's amazing 

She's the reason I made the post!  I was wearing one of her shirts and Troy hadn't heard of her.  I miss when her brother played at City too.  I remember when he got fired for playing "too much techno."  Oh how little did they know :(

I knew about DKonstruct and I've known Pulse State himself since probably the first day he was old enough to walk into city club. hehe.

I remember there was a guy , I assume a one man group called Columbine, I had a CD of his back in the day, was pretty good. 

Then there was Phee , Donnie and Mark Breckinridge's various stuff, I know I have a couple CDs burried someplace but I'm drawing a blank on the names. 

8 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Then there was Phee , Donnie and Mark Breckinridge's various stuff, I know I have a couple CDs burried someplace but I'm drawing a blank on the names. 

I am always surprised that I am remembered.