The Gathering 3 - Aftermath - How was it?

Much better than I was expecting. Good conversation and some new peeps!

Nathan - I'm honestly still trying to picture a day at work for you. Glad you brought up AdWords/Sense will have to take another look.

Steven - Sweet coat, good conversation.

Great to meet you guys! Really glad you showed. Honestly.

TronRP - My love we meet at last. We gotta come up with the return of board domination week!

Trene - Nice to meet you! Nice to meet someone that knows how to give a hug! :flower:

Tina - You will not get sucked in! Also I signed up for that questionable medical research place in Canton *fear*

Sycosis - 8:15? We can achieve it! (Teasing) Glad to talk to you as always.

I miss anyone?

Feel better for going. Glad I went.

Edited by torn asunder
changed title to "Gathering 3", since "Gathering 4 hasn't happened yet!

8 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Tina - You will not get sucked in! Also I signed up for that questionable medical research place in Canton *fear*

I feel the force, it is growing... hear that giant sucking sound??? (not THAT one you perves) This is my third post today and I havent even started getting ready for work. 

Totally not questionable. Not even medical. Just market research. You should be safe. 

Nathan and Steven  - Good to meet you both. Look forward to seeing you around. :pirate:

Sekhmet - Thanks for joining us at the kiddie table for a bit so we didn't feel sad and lonely. :thanks:

TronRP - Don't know why in the world I had expected a pale white chick with pig tails. :pimp Very pleasantly suprised and so good to meet you. Btw, you seem verrrry familiar. How long have you been around?

Trene (?), so nice to meet you too. Watching for your posts now... Here is a dancing bunny :bunny:. Only giving one out per aftermath. 

Sycosis - Thanks for the ride (hehe) glad that you are getting to know this crazy band if weirdos. And thanks for getting me out at a decent hour. :wub:

Troy - Keep the cards coming. I look forward to them. Thanks for organizing these. We'll keep on coming. :thanks:

TronRP- it was so nice to meet you.

Great to meet Nathan and Steven.

Troy - If we believe we can achieve. (8:15)

Sekhmet, thanks for joining us at the late comers table.

Marblez- love the hair. I'll drive you anywhere.

And for anyone I missed, hope to see you again.

I had fun and I enjoyed meeting all of you.  spin emote By electro Art d33jkqp The conversation was good (needed less seasoning if you know what I mean, children present).  I hope to meet everybody again at the next one.  For those who didn't make it, you missed a lot!  The ambience was good, the food delicious, and Tamika is awesome.  I hope to see you next time.  My apologies for messing with you Troy (not that way!).  I just wanted to see if TronRP would actually remember the waitress' name.  It's Tamika not Shantall.  I can be a bit of an imp sometimes.

Troy - My gosh you're good looking in person and so nice to snuggle hug (envies Sehkmet). Also, thank you for the beautiful card.  (Don't cut your hair.  I love it!) Thanks for the great tips.  Wish we were on the same team.  Ah well...

Sehkmet - You are simply adorable.

TronRP - Thank you Mad Hatter for being an awesome little sister and suggesting we go.

Steve - Love your ensemble.  The jacket was an excellent center piece.

Nate - Gorgeous eyes.

Marblez - Thank you for the dancing bunny. 58fef4027cf133863d4e932faa877197-d5lsbz5.gif  Love your hair color and the way you styled it.  It frames your face so beautifully.  You look cute. 7582520_293051.png

Sycosis - Fun meeting you. Love your hair (no, I'm not joking).

Looking forward to The Gathering IV!

I had a great time. It was awesome to finally get to meet Tron and Trene!  Steven and Nathan were great to talk to. So much in common! I'm glad you joined us on DGN Steven. Tina and Sycosis, it was my pleasure keeping you company. Good seeing everyone. Looking forward to the next one. Hope to see everyone there!

On 3/25/2016 at 8:28 AM, Marblez said:

Uh yeah.... Sekhmet. :)

Oh that one!  yeah!    Actually i did that intentionally since the group was so small I knew everyone that was there (for once) and the only one I could think of too leave off , without offending anyone was Bobbi , somehow I thought you would be the one to catch it and respond to it.   The dark side is strong!

On 3/25/2016 at 8:33 AM, Marblez said:

I feel the force, it is growing... hear that giant sucking sound??? (not THAT one you perves) This is my third post today and I havent even started getting ready for work. 

Totally not questionable. Not even medical. Just market research. You should be safe. 

Pervert.  Omg , I SHOULD be safe.  I'm not sure I can trust any of you dark side people.  =D

On 3/25/2016 at 9:02 AM, Marblez said:

Nathan and Steven  - Good to meet you both. Look forward to seeing you around. :pirate:

Sekhmet - Thanks for joining us at the kiddie table for a bit so we didn't feel sad and lonely. :thanks:

TronRP - Don't know why in the world I had expected a pale white chick with pig tails. :pimp Very pleasantly suprised and so good to meet you. Btw, you seem verrrry familiar. How long have you been around?

Trene (?), so nice to meet you too. Watching for your posts now... Here is a dancing bunny :bunny:. Only giving one out per aftermath. 

Sycosis - Thanks for the ride (hehe) glad that you are getting to know this crazy band if weirdos. And thanks for getting me out at a decent hour. :wub:

Troy - Keep the cards coming. I look forward to them. Thanks for organizing these. We'll keep on coming. :thanks:

Thanks for the encouragement about the cards.  Makes me feel better. I'm really questioning their "validity" of them as a DGN expense.  (so far I've still paid for them out of my pocket)  But I've gotten mostly positive feedback.  Have had a few suggestions to EXPAND that sort of stuff but , you know with our huge coffers that we always have that's SO easy to do.  hah. 

16 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

I had fun and I enjoyed meeting all of you.  spin emote By electro Art d33jkqp The conversation was good (needed less seasoning if you know what I mean, children present).  I hope to meet everybody again at the next one.  For those who didn't make it, you missed a lot!  The ambience was good, the food delicious, and Tamika is awesome.  I hope to see you next time.  My apologies for messing with you Troy (not that way!).  I just wanted to see if TronRP would actually remember the waitress' name.  It's Tamika not Shantall.  I can be a bit of an imp sometimes.

Troy - My gosh you're good looking in person and so nice to snuggle hug (envies Sehkmet). Also, thank you for the beautiful card.  (Don't cut your hair.  I love it!) Thanks for the great tips.  Wish we were on the same team.  Ah well...

Sehkmet - You are simply adorable.

TronRP - Thank you Mad Hatter for being an awesome little sister and suggesting we go.

Steve - Love your ensemble.  The jacket was an excellent center piece.

Nate - Gorgeous eyes.

Marblez - Thank you for the dancing bunny. 58fef4027cf133863d4e932faa877197-d5lsbz5.gif  Love your hair color and the way you styled it.  It frames your face so beautifully.  You look cute. 7582520_293051.png

Sycosis - Fun meeting you. Love your hair (no, I'm not joking).

Looking forward to The Gathering IV!

I have been thinking about cutting it actually.  Guess I wont now.  Boy that was quick!  hah.  Your welcome for the card.    Team wise in ingress it actually HELPS to have an opposing person around to a point sometimes.  Like if a portal has mods you hate on it, there is nothing you can do about it until someone blows it up and you can replace them as an example.   A few weeks ago we had a LOT of ingress players and very few people were all on the same team, still got a lot of free goodies , since you know you can just hack like crazy regardless of faction. 

Was good to see you.  Glad you are looking forward to next week!

On 3/25/2016 at 9:09 AM, sycosis said:

TronRP- it was so nice to meet you.

Great to meet Nathan and Steven.

Troy - If we believe we can achieve. (8:15)

Sekhmet, thanks for joining us at the late comers table.

Marblez- love the hair. I'll drive you anywhere.

And for anyone I missed, hope to see you again.

I hope so brother!  Good to see ya / talk as always!

19 hours ago, Irrationalmonster said:

I could of talked all night, it was a blast! I can't wait to meet up again! 

Good to hear. Been doing way more horror movie research than normal due to our conversations. Nice to meet some new friends. You are probably stuck with me. *queue the eerie music*