I'd Vote For....

Troy Spiral

2191530015.jpg

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2191530015

Make sure to slide the "how much I care about this issue" slider thing depending on how much you give a shit.  Like you might agree or disagree with something but its not particularly important to you.   That changes the suggestions a LOT. 

There is an intresting part about "who would vote for me" as if you were running.   (also a "share/compare" your opnions with friends thing)  apparently all the major east and west coast cities are hardcore for me, and everyone else is weak as hell.  So.. I'd lose.  By a lot. heh. 

John McAfee

I side with John McAfee on most 2016 Presidential Election issues

Candidates you side with...

30%

John Kasich
John Kasich  Republican no major issues.

It is funny because every political compass including the one from this site says I am a left leaning centrist libertarian. Funny that as a left leaner I agree more with the reBLOODlicans.

I also find it hilarious that Stein scores higher with me than Clinton because the other day I actually said "I would rather vote a straight ballot for the green party before I even considered letting the Clinton administration go into its fifth term."

2 hours ago, Vater Araignee said:

John McAfee

I side with John McAfee on most 2016 Presidential Election issues

Candidates you side with...

30%

John Kasich
John Kasich  Republican no major issues.

It is funny because every political compass including the one from this site says I am a left leaning centrist libertarian. Funny that as a left leaner I agree more with the reBLOODlicans.

I also find it hilarious that Stein scores higher with me than Clinton because the other day I actually said "I would rather vote a straight ballot for the green party before I even considered letting the Clinton administration go into its fifth term."

Hillary I'm not a huge fan of at all, but apparently when you look at her actual statements, I'm stuck with her.    On the broader list its funny , orange face (Trump) is dead last.   I'd figure due to some of my more er... politically incorrect views, he'd be a little higher.  

2 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Hillary I'm not a huge fan of at all, but apparently when you look at her actual statements, I'm stuck with her.    On the broader list its funny , orange face (Trump) is dead last.   I'd figure due to some of my more er... politically incorrect views, he'd be a little higher.  

I think because I slid the ONLY science question on that list all the way to the right, and slid the only education question I really felt was worded the way I wanted all the way to the right, there are so few republicans and libertarians.     Science / Education , long term I think is "the answer" everything else is short term, that would (eventually) be solved by a more educated , stable population. 

So it mostly ignored my "freedom" issues and just narrowed it down to "who would focus on education and science/technology more" , which apparently is all democrats. 

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Illuminatrix said:

IMG_20160413_025455.jpg

Looks very familiar.  Im suprized to see trump there.  Maybe for some of the same reasons i EXPECTED  to see him on my list.  But using the "is this important to me" part of the quiz, and only education and science really being the "big" issues for me (I think they will trickle down to fix ignorance, intollrance and the economy) he hasn't really come out with any clear statements about supporting science funding (at least not according to I side with.com)

also... *waves hi*

28 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Looks very familiar.  Im suprized to see trump there.  Maybe for some of the same reasons i EXPECTED  to see him on my list.  But using the "is this important to me" part of the quiz, and only education and science really being the "big" issues for me (I think they will trickle down to fix ignorance, intollrance and the economy) he hasn't really come out with any clear statements about supporting science funding (at least not according to I side with.com)

also... *waves hi*

It surprised me as well. O.o For a split second I wondered what was wrong with me. ;] Haha

This really is a good "starting point" especially for people that don't follow politics at all really.   It has a lot of interesting info besides just this quiz.  

Don't feel like you have to "stick with your first answer" can re-take it once you learn more about how it effects the outcome. 

Its not perfect but its  Recommended:

https://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2191569051

You can use Facebook to login.   Share the answers via  Share > Image then post the image. 

Bonus points go to "settings" and check all the "share" buttons to compare to others answers.  (Including me lol)

One really glaring ommision for me personally is only ONE science question, and its not even a good one, its just a question about the space program.  So, to make the answer come out right I had to vote like I'm all-in on funding for the space program.  When really i'm more for privatization of the space program.  But the point ends up being the same... have to vote for a democrat.  Even if you don't like the rest of their platform.  I need better education and especially more science.  I'm also more worried about "the nation" rather than just "me" so thats another democratic leaning concept.