The Gathering 7:30 Tonight 3/3

The DGNer , Post-DGNer,  Sci Fi , Gamer , random chat gathering is upon us:

The Red Apple Restaurant & Inn  (we'll be at the restaurant)

32711 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184

7:30 Thursday March 3rd

Really Big Sign Hard to miss. 

Once you walk in , go past the "counter" to the booth area , I'm guessing that's where we will grow roots at.  

I don't think they serve alcohol but now that I think about it , you did manage to get smashed you could stay there.   Hrmm...   Hotel Party at some point in the future?  (been a million years since I've done one of thoes)  anyhow...

Comming?   Thinking about it ? Hope to see you there!large.56cc01ea57ed9_Cat-Burger-Pillow_30

(Longstanding dgn rule... please don't post too far off topic in pinned topics, not that anyone has.)

Well, I don't want to ruin anyone's good time so I probably will not be able to attend any "Gatherings". I recently inherited a family and everything I do is pretty much PG-13. But I am not averse to meeting members for coffee (kat) or just yelling HI in passing. So don't count me out - things change.

:biggrin:

7 hours ago, TronRP said:

Well, I don't want to ruin anyone's good time....

Screw that shit. If anyone can be an exception it'd  be you.  Git your ass down there please even if you have no choice but to bring spawn. 

Just as a side question, you are the only caretaker of said spawn? So you have to be with them 24/7? This isn't a party till 4am thing.

18 hours ago, kat said:

Yea the Red Apple has pretty good food. I stayed at that motel for awhile. 

I am pretty lame and stuff. I don't fit in anywhere and my nose is still healing. I wanna come and all. Maybe..I just really need a hug.

Hugs :grouphug

Since I just heard about this magical 24 hour place of food, I will be checking it out tomorrow morning for breakfast around 9:30-10am-ish.

I know it's not "Nightlife" per se, but at present, it's the best I can do. :biggrin:

It may be cutting close for me though..we could ask my daughter to babysit for you tomorrow? Pending she don't have anything going on after her classes but she normally don't get home til 7 or 8 sometimes they hang out at Wayne State and do stuff on campus though.

On 2/29/2016 at 4:53 AM, TronRP said:

Well, I don't want to ruin anyone's good time....

On 3/1/2016 at 11:18 PM, kat said:

Yea the Red Apple has pretty good food. I stayed at that motel for awhile. 

I am pretty lame and stuff. I don't fit in anywhere and my nose is still healing. I wanna come and all. Maybe..I just really need a hug.

Hugs are on tap when I get there. Big time.

On 3/1/2016 at 5:52 PM, TronRP said:

Since I just heard about this magical 24 hour place of food, I will be checking it out tomorrow morning for breakfast around 9:30-10am-ish.

I know it's not "Nightlife" per se, but at present, it's the best I can do. :biggrin:

Just as a side question, you are the only caretaker of said spawn? So you have to be with them 24/7? This isn't a party till 4pm thing.

On 3/1/2016 at 5:52 PM, TronRP said:

Now I understand what you meant in your pm. 9:30 am? A. M. !? !aaaaaaaammmm ? oh my god. The universe exists at 930? I think that's like where pinhead keeps his victims in hell-locked at that time. Lol.

(I do understand)

17 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Now I understand what you meant in your pm. 9:30 am? A. M. !? !aaaaaaaammmm ? oh my god. The universe exists at 930? I think that's like where pinhead keeps his victims in hell-locked at that time. Lol.

(I do understand)

:rofl:

Read this and could not stop laughing...I have a cousin that used to think the same way. Then he had kids...:hrhr:

The "Keepsake" business cards came out pretty bad but I don't have the energy  (or time or money) to fix it.   There will only be five of them so if you want one let me know.  They say "I was there" in very small print and are (or will be) numbered like prints. 

I'll call int "Gathering Zero"  (as opposed to Gathering I) and give myself the excuse that this is just a draft. 

56d8081fd3669_TheGatheringZeroDraft.thum

also there is a kick ass ingress portal right there at The Red Apple Ingress Portals In Red Apple Area.

If you don't know what Ingress is (or even if you do)  Install it on your phone now  and  do the tutorial.   Gets you off your ass and is easy/fun "game"   ahem... Augmented Reality Simulation. Has a spirtual / zen aspect to it when you really get into it.   When you pick your team PICK ENLIGHTENED (green). 

4 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

The "Keepsake" business cards came out pretty bad but I don't have the energy  (or time or money) to fix it.   There will only be five of them so if you want one let me know.  They say "I was there" in very small print and are (or will be) numbered like prints. 

I'll call int "Gathering Zero"  (as opposed to Gathering I) and give myself the excuse that this is just a draft. 

56d8081fd3669_TheGatheringZeroDraft.thum

I'd like one please! :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

also there is a kick ass ingress portal right there at The Red Apple Ingress Portals In Red Apple Area.

If you don't know what Ingress is (or even if you do)  Install it on your phone now  and  do the tutorial.   Gets you off your ass and is easy/fun "game"   ahem... Augmented Reality Simulation. Has a spirtual / zen aspect to it when you really get into it.   When you pick your team PICK ENLIGHTENED (green). 

Let's go kick some smurf butt! I've been waiting to play because I'm too low level to play on my own.

38 minutes ago, torn asunder said:

i likely will never make one of these - hope it goes well though.

I'm sorry bro. I was thinking we could make it like a hotel party at some point maybe not for a while but there's a hotel right now right there. And splitting the cost between multiple people make sure cost almost nothing I know that Dr is a problem. I miss you and be thinking about you. Love you man