What single clothing item are you thinking about buying?

On 1/24/2016 at 0:02 PM, the_fairy_gothmother said:

not single item but a few. Arggghhh I need to find ways to make some money. With my dress theres a few pieces I am looking at I would love to get my hands on! These Etsy pieces from Hysteria Machine are gorgeous but out of my price range. 200-312 €

il_570xN.887298584_tmo0.jpg

il_570xN.829053437_7hcy.jpg

il_570xN.772349282_tpp0.jpg

I really just want her hair and all the stuff.

Edited by kat

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/26/2016 at 6:20 PM, Neo said:

I really want to get some black Converse  Chuck Taylor All Stars.  Kinda outta my reach though.

wow, how did I miss that post? 

Are they out of your reach?  Them crappy shoes that I used to wear around the University of Michigan and bought for like ...  really not very much as I remember.  Did they stop making them or something? 

8 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

what is that like green slippers?  When is this play?

image.jpeg.e8940920c16b3a5be1cc1c8c718c51ef.jpeg     

My teacher keeps pushing the play back, I don't have an exact day but it'll be either Thursday or Friday of this week, or the beginning of next week. For some reason, nobody seems to sell her shoes, and those I do find are either heels or the wrong shade of green (the ones in the pic are the wrong shade of green XD) :crybaby::stuart::bunny:

I'm not really thinking about buying any clothes because they cost this stuff called money. 

I've wanted to get leather pants since forever but my damn weight is always fluctuating and they don't "give" the way other material does. 

But I've been wanting to get a leather jacket again forever, just every time I think about it I'm like uh...  damn.   The kind I want is the traditional biker style that has been constantly in rotation among a million designers and they all look very similar, except the 'real' kind are a bit stiff to wear (the original reason for the leather was PROTECTION from falling off a bike and before that a  horse) plus they have extra room for concealed carry firearms.  51y--LSPpQL.jpg

Same for all my more gothy stuff I'd like to get, it's just like GOOD LORD DATS A LOTTA MUNNY!  (obscure in living color reference)