So far since I got the medical marjuana card:

- Pain in my hands has been cut way down

- The every time i fall asleep nightmares virtually don't exist anymore <---- big huge deal

- the flip flop between depression and anxiety doesn't happen fast anymore.

- take a wild guess what helps the anxiety itself.  lol 

- Its not a miracle drug but it has helped with a lot stuff, and I don't notice any side effects unless i really get "wasted" which is not necessary for the stuff to work. 

- Need less of the Xanax a lot less. 

-  It makes a really harsh sucking sound in and around my wallet. =D

-  If the Feds want to be assholes, the card is worthless.  Its still Illegal at the federal level , and its not something "the states can decide for themselves" constitutionally. Fed law > State Law , on this.   Maybe in another decade.  *shakes head*

- Upside.... government is looking worse and worse and at least (the few voters that exist) are mostly getting more annoyed with politicians about this than ever, so they tend not to enforce the Schedule 1 bullshit on joe-blow consumer, and are busting dispensaries less and less. 

- Feds make TONS of cash/jobs busting "drugs" and the weed is a huge percentage of that business so several sectors of the government won't be going down without a fight.  Hell Jimmy Carter ran on a platform of legal weed, won the presidency , and there were too many dickheads for even the president to get the law changed.   If we get lucky on Obama's way out the door he'll make it legal.  No way he is going to do it now even if that's his preference. 

Edited by Troy Spiral

I must admit, it is good to hear someone is finding something that is working for them - even if it is just a small battle, they do wonders in the long run. 

It would be hilarious if somehow they got it legalized and it was covered by medicare and/or medicaid. That would be a day to remember... :rofl:

I must admit, it is good to hear someone is finding something that is working for them - even if it is just a small battle, they do wonders in the long run. 

It would be hilarious if somehow they got it legalized and it was covered by medicare and/or medicaid. That would be a day to remember... :rofl:

I'm sure that will eventually happen.  It helps with zillions of ailments and has very minimal side effects.   Its just we have thought of it as a "criminal drug" for so long that it just seems bizarre that its legal.

Even back in the 70s when they made it an "evil scary drug" like morons, there were plenty of researchers and scientists studying it for its medicinal uses.  Same for Mushrooms and LSD, they just all got sort of scooped up in the same bucket as Heroin / Cocaine (even more bizarre they too have medicinal value although are dangerous)   "Hippies" and "Communists" (who all did drugs or so the story goes) and the  were synonymous as far as a lot of people in the government were concerned, including asshole No. 1  the head of the FBI   J Edgar Hoover.  

So eventually this bill that made certian drugs "substances that have no medical use"  all bad came. And then the government had free reign to take away yet more freedom from its citizens , same way it does EVERY time there is a big scared population.  Limit freedoms to (theoretically) increase  safety.  It holds true to a point, but sometimes its just farcical power grabbing.

Can't even RESEARCH it because of the government propaganda making it too scary to fund.   Luckily that's changing.  I didn't expect it  to even be medically legal in my life time , especially not just straight up legal like it is in a few states and more to come. 

Edited by Troy Spiral

And to think I got carded because a particular ingredient in Alka-seltzer Cold and Cough can potentially be used to make meth...government officials (or the powers that be) are really beginning to come across as paranoid - almost as if they feel they are losing grip on the illusion of power and control they believe they possess. They might really lose their minds if "illegal narcotics" become legalized - at that point, a lot of government services, that were put in place to prevent distribution, would then have to be reorganized to accept the very thing that they were put in place to prevent. Oh the irony...

And to think I got carded because a particular ingredient in Alka-seltzer Cold and Cough can potentially be used to make meth...government officials (or the powers that be) are really beginning to come across as paranoid - almost as if they feel they are losing grip on the illusion of power and control they believe they possess. They might really lose their minds if "illegal narcotics" become legalized - at that point, a lot of government services, that were put in place to prevent distribution, would then have to be reorganized to accept the very thing that they were put in place to prevent. Oh the irony...

"i got carded for Alka Seltzer"  thats gotta be like one of them stories they have on the news how the powers that be just suck.   Unfortunately they do weild real power, becasue we almost always vote for safety over freedom.  Early americans would be shocked at what they AREN'T allowed to do in mordern times.  :(