The Internet is Better With a Computer

I use my phone so much its scary.  A few years ago I would have never thought I'd use my phone so much.  But , when I DO use the computer to browse , its so much easier to interact with the net its not funny, the interface is (mostly) way better, and there are usually a ton more options.  Thank goodness (if for nothing other than nostalgia) computers still >  phones for internet browsing.  although you cant take them with you unfortuantely.

DGN sure as hell , even in its half-rebuilt state is better on a computer (but I am working on making it better on phones, which I've done some of already)

My phone is actually better than my computer.  That is probably due to the fact that I am using a hand me down laptop that my girlfriend's son got sick of after he dropped it off an entertainment center.  I am just a bit of a cheap skate when it comes to buying things for myself.  My father got me an awesome phone that is designed for military use so it is rated for 100 feet under salt water and super hardened but still works on 4g.

I guess if the computer is really crumby a decent phone would be better.  But even a "decent" computer is better for browsing the web, half of this website is almost unusable with a phone as an example.  (your missing out on th kick ass pictures of A world of fire and ice (aka Game of Thrones) as we speak! hah.  Even the evil .. dare i say it..  FB is  better on a decent computer so is google maps ... most anything i can think of of.  

A waterproof phone is good stuff though that's apparently the second most common way to break your phone (and VERY common for men for some reason, as in , we don't give a fuck so we talk on the phone on the toilet, and accidentally drop it in is how I'm thinking that works lol) 

I dropped it out of my pocket while going 120 on my motorcycle once.  Went back and picked it up, called my girlfriend to tell her I was running late.  It still works.  lol.  Dropped it in a deep fryer I was doing a boil out on at work once too.  That was a funny one.  lol