I am so upset right now!

I am so upset right now! I am so freaking tired of being reminded every day of my life of how much am a burden that I feel like I should go live in my jeep. I feel like I should just give my daughter to someone so she can have a home and I go live in my jeep. I can't stand this anymore! I can't stand being made to feel this way. I am not some worthless piece of trash trying to live off of someone else. Bad things have happen to me and now I need time to work out what I need to do. I have always worked, but now I am in a bad spot in life where a lot of very bad things have happen and all I need is some love and support. But all I am getting is how much of a burden I am. I do not want to be made to feel like this every dam day of my life here. I should just go live in my jeep so I will no longer be a burden on anyone's life.

Is there a women's shelter or housing for disadvantaged families anywhere in the area? A person can only take so much before they are prone to take extreme, drastic measures. We don't want you to end up as a statistic "News at 11" type of case.