Random Acts of Kindness 2.0

Troy Spiral

Since there was only one actual response (thanks sekmet) here we go again: lol

Some of us occasionally have a few extra dollars and might want to buy you a gift but have no idea what to get you nor do some of us feel super comfortable giving out our address. (I Personally have no problem but some do)

Make a wish list !

Post the link here!

Keep it updated!

gallery_1_1_1719.jpg

Wish List Instructions for Amazon Newbies (Suggested)

The most common way to make wishlists is on Amazon's page here, people can buy items right off it, and they don't need your address as amazon keeps it private.

There is a more involved wishlist website here that will let you add many different shops, but it takes a lot more work. http;//Wishlist.com

Don't be shy many of us are broke, but when we aren't many of us LIKE giving gifts.

I never really do amazon and that but you have given me the curiosity to check it out so I put some things on....(come on everyone, roll with it) lol

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav_youraccount_wl?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

This link is a universal sign in link for Amazon. You may want to try emailing your wish list to yourself and then posting the link here. Or you could give us your Amazon name and we could look you up under Wish List... :biggrin:

This link is a universal sign in link for Amazon. You may want to try emailing your wish list to yourself and then posting the link here. Or you could give us your Amazon name and we could look you up under Wish List... :biggrin:

lol..oh shit. I feel like such a dickhead. Thanks hon..I have to do it when I get home on computer;)

Good girls! Get them lists fixed up! They are actually pretty useful just for even your own use in terms of remembering like "stuff I might like to get" also makes it easier for people to buy you things if they don't know exactly what it is you want (or for clothes say the size and such)

Plus just looking around the site is like window shopping in the worlds biggest store.

There is a thing on the wish list that will actually add things that aren't on amazon, but I've not tried it yet.

I think I'm just Katherine Hundley on there. I believe. I just threw a list together cause books and stuff.

There are 3 Katherine Hundley's on the Amazon Wish List, but I can narrow it down to 2 because I doubt you are looking for "Books for Lewis Babies" :hrhr:

...unless you are... :blink:

There are 3 Katherine Hundley's on the Amazon Wish List, but I can narrow it down to 2 because I doubt you are looking for "Books for Lewis Babies" :hrhr:

...unless you are... :blink:

LOL! Oh shit, no:) Hold on let me link you up, oh by the way do you want to come to Small's with us tomorrow?

Just an fyi...if you copy the link from the Amazon URL with any words saying "youraccount", it will redirect the person to their own personal account so I keep logging in to my account. I will just assume you are the Katherine Hundley with the "Encyclopedia of the Exquisite: An Anecdotal History of Elegant Delights" in their wish list...right...

Also, where is Small's?

I don't like asking people for stuff but I will play along.

http://amzn.com/w/3W4BR1CM3FLLZ

Be sure to also have a shipping address associated with your wish list in the Profile Settings under "List Actions" "Update List Profile". This will allow anyone to ship to a Wish List recipient without requesting an address, thus keeping your location anonymous. :biggrin:

post-1-0-63889300-1422756487_thumb.jpg

I got this in the mail. Thanks to whoever it was but there was from ! There was no "from" message and this also wasn't on any wishlist so i can't even really guess. Appreciate the time/thoughts.

At first I thought I might have ordered it myself on accident, but there is nothing about it in my amazon account.

attachicon.gifmanga.jpg

I got this in the mail. Thanks to whoever it was but there was from ! There was no "from" message and this also wasn't on any wishlist so i can't even really guess. Appreciate the time/thoughts.

At first I thought I might have ordered it myself on accident, but there is nothing about it in my amazon account.

Well, if you remember, you did make your address very public around here. And for anyone who has known you for as long as most of the lurkers on this site, I am sure by now most members would know your taste in things...*makes mental note*

• 2 weeks later...

This is too funny. In my attempt to share, I have apparently been sending "DGN Random Acts of Kindness" all over the place due to many people being born with the same name. What a way to promote the site...maybe I should change my message to "Random Act of Kindness from DetroitGothic.Net" :hrhr:

I hope I did it right, my list is kinda boring. Lol

Because much of Amazon's web information is encrypted, you have to use "share" options to send links. If you email your link to yourself, you can copy and paste it here.

However, if you put something specific with your name, it really makes you easy to find.

For example, if you type in Tronrp you will see "DGN Epic Benefactor :D"

:biggrin:

Because much of Amazon's web information is encrypted, you have to use "share" options to send links. If you email your link to yourself, you can copy and paste it here.

However, if you put something specific with your name, it really makes you easy to find.

For example, if you type in Tronrp you will see "DGN Epic Benefactor :D"

:biggrin:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2BEOXWOKCUS2C/ref=cm_sw_em_r_awwlog_Oc.3ub0MNMJEC_wb