Lust 14

Troy Spiral

did I see the word murder, I can't make some of them out...but I am still trying..they parallel..is that meaning what you are looking for in your mate..those feeliings, a parallel of yours?

That is there, but I didn't 'put' all of it there. Sort of like a dream, some of it has meaning but, we don't necessarily know what it is or why at the time.

That is there, but I didn't 'put' all of it there. Sort of like a dream, some of it has meaning but, we don't necessarily know what it is or why at the time.

I know my dear, that is why I ask if it was conscious...I am increasingly becoming interested in it, so, be careful what you draw around me.....lol. No in all seriousness, art therapy is fascinating, amazing, amazing ways to determine things about people's lives...for example..oh, oh, will you be my genea pig and draw me a house, take a pic, and post it so I can interpret it for you? I'll give you a dollar and a piece of gum.

You have the a woman's figure here, I notice with areas pointing right to her tits, how abstract...at first you have to really look but than you have all specific ckakra area's enhanced...did you do that consciously?

I've studied Hindu / Yogic / Tantirc traditons fairly in depth. What we think of as 'the chakras' wasn't solidified as we think of it now until aurthur avalons book 'the serpent power' in the 1920s. Bitch of a read, nor recomeded, but it is informarive. (Most) of the chakras are associated with 'real' physilogical/psychological points of interest, so we tend to 'see' this.

It wasn't intentional per se, but I do have this stuff rollin around in my brain.

Also, crazy as it sounds I tend to see binding as 'protecting' in some way, which is a double turn on. Plus this is more of a 'mood at the time' rather than real self reflection.

I've studied Hindu / Yogic / Tantirc traditons fairly in depth. What we think of as 'the chakras' wasn't solidified as we think of it now until aurthur avalons book 'the serpent power' in the 1920s. Bitch of a read, nor recomeded, but it is informarive. (Most) of the chakras are associated with 'real' physilogical/psychological points of interest, so we tend to 'see' this.

It wasn't intentional per se, but I do have this stuff rollin around in my brain.

Also, crazy as it sounds I tend to see binding as 'protecting' in some way, which is a double turn on. Plus this is more of a 'mood at the time' rather than real self reflection.

I do not think that binding sounding like a form of protection actually sounds weird, oddly enough, I am twisted enough to feel that it does feel like a form of protection even if it on the surface is not intended to appear that way. (Ie, Sadeo-Masichism) However, take a situation deeper in real life and when you think of it pyschologically a kidnap victim who has become, at minimal emotionally bond by the perp ends up with Stockholm Syndrome....that's kind of an example, loosely I suppose.