Now Watching...

At the same time, the future isn't looking so great either...😆

Asking College Students Basic Questions (THEY FAILED MISERABLY....)
628,653 viewsMar 26, 2022

loveliveserve
7.88M subscribers

Doing a blast from the past with Chowder and the original Ben 10 (2005) on Hulu.

In my opinion, the story line from Ben 10 (2005) was better than the reboot years later, but whenever an American cartoon character gets older than the teen years, they pull the series because little kids in the real world are not supposed to know that real people can actually grow up...or something...I don't know.

:blink:

On 8/12/2022 at 11:01 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

It's a social experiment

This series is from 2019, but still highly relevant 

~~~~~

This series is from 2009 not 2019.  Not sure how I missed that.

Now I'm watching season 2 of The Colony which aired a year later in 2010.

This scenario is still in regards to a specific viral outbreak, but I find it interesting how they described the situation during the introduction of filming these experiments.  It sounded exactly like how COVID-19 showed up on the viral radar and the devastation it had to life on this planet.

However, because back in 2009 and 2010, this was all "purely" speculation, the experiment took on more of a feel of the TV series "Jeremiah (2002)" and "Stephen King's The Stand (1994)" as the conditions called for constant and continuous situations that would test the resolve of the participants in a set number of days while experts in the fields of Psychology and Social Behavior analyze the colonists throughout their time in this experiment.

It is amazing the transformation some people undergo when put into specific situations they would otherwise not normally be exposed to.  But it definitely gives you a bit of insight into the true nature and character of some (not all) when placed into a survival situation.