Now Watching...

On 8/26/2020 at 10:39 AM, kat said:

So what are your feelings about the Darcy and Stacy show? I started the first episode and got distracted? Do you have a favorite 90 day shit show couple yet?😉

~~~~~

Darcey & Stacey are hopeless romantics destined to get their emotions crushed due to their trusting nature.  Also, they looked a WORLD better before all the plastic surgery.  They actually look like blow-up dolls now.

And I have to admit...I'm watching the 90 day franchise wondering the whole time IS THIS FORREAL?!? 

large.1332204514_yellow_questioning_smiley_face041213.jpg

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Darcey & Stacey are hopeless romantics destined to get their emotions crushed due to their trusting nature.  Also, they looked a WORLD better before all the plastic surgery.  They actually look like blow-up dolls now.

And I have to admit...I'm watching the 90 day franchise wondering the whole time IS THIS FORREAL?!? 

large.1332204514_yellow_questioning_smiley_face041213.jpg

I agree.  That surgery took away from the actual beauty. I want their house though lol

Edited by kat

11 hours ago, kat said:

I agree.  That surgery took away from the actual beauty. I want their house though lol

~~~~~

Dang it...I was cracking up over your original comment that showed up in my email, but when I got here, I see you had changed it.  But yes, that house their father gave them, is the bomb. :cool

Wynonna Earp on SyFy

I have notes...I get that anything goes in today's age, but just about every female in this show is a lesbian, witch or demon, all the guys are highly emotional or easily excitable and 90% of the script is smacktalk.

:blink:

I saw the end to the (new) "House of Cards." That entire last season sucked.  Still better than the last season of "Game of Thrones" though.

Also saw the last season of "Orange is the New Black." They did a few callbacks and while it didn't sit right with me I think that was the point (prison is hell and management / guards are the demons.)

Can't wait to start Season 2 of "The Boys" and "TigTone."

People will look at this video differently, but I was moved to tears...:heart:

~~~~~

Diversity take to the stage with POWERFUL Black Lives Matter performance | Semi-Finals | BGT 2020
2,271,766 views•Sep 5, 2020

Britain's Got Talent
15.8M subscribers
You can't help but watch in awe as Diversity command the stage with a performance that will be talked about for years to come.