Now Watching...

1 hour ago, Moe Falcon said:

Omg me too!

Omg! Seriously?

I feel sorry for Ceaser he's going to get hurt so bad. Darcy is clout chasing.  Angela's cock chasing. Rebecca's doing some witchcraft with her pics or something. She's got some magic photoshop filters idk how people are able to do that and Avery needs to park her ass right there in Columbus. 

I feel most terrible for Ceaser though he sent that lady 40 grand:(

@TronRP join us...join us...it will be great. 

Edited by kat

9 minutes ago, kat said:

Omg! Seriously?

I feel sorry for Ceaser he's going to get hurt so bad. Darcy is clout chasing.  Angela's cock chasing. Rebecca's doing some witchcraft with her pics or something. She's got some magic photoshop filters idk how people are able to do that and Avery needs to park her ass right there in Columbus. 

~~~~~

I do so want to join you all on that, but the only problem is I would actually stop and watch that crazy hitup mess.  Due to what I'm handling currently, I'm just using the TV as background noise while I work.  However, I am planning to do an OnDemand marathon of all the shows I've had to stop watching while I'm working, so I definitely know this one will be right up there.

😄

2 hours ago, kat said:

Omg! Seriously?

OmgIkr?! But Michael is trying to get to the U.S. Caesar is SO played..Yes Photoshop magic! What they really gonna do when dude shows up? Be like...they was old pics? Pshhh

1 minute ago, Moe Falcon said:

OmgIkr?! But Michael is trying to get to the U.S. Caesar is SO played..Yes Photoshop magic! What they really gonna do when dude shows up? Be like...they was old pics? Pshhh

Right!! She looks a lot different.  I don't understand why she didn't use her pics she's not ugly and he knows her age. I would rather someone see me in my pictures looking less attractive because if they look at you and still think you look good when you aren't at your best than they will be extra suprised when they see you irl, not the opposite I'd be afraid they'll run away and make me cry. I think Angela asked her daughter to be her egg donor or something like that tonight. She's 51. I don't think I'd want to start over that late. You know that woman in the Ukraine is making so much money of tons of guys like Ceaser.  I think its shady as hell that manipulation game must be strong. He's so lonely:*(

27 minutes ago, kat said:

Right!! She looks a lot different.  I don't understand why she didn't use her pics she's not ugly and he knows her age. I would rather someone see me in my pictures looking less attractive because if they look at you and still think you look good when you aren't at your best than they will be extra suprised when they see you irl, not the opposite I'd be afraid they'll run away and make me cry. I think Angela asked her daughter to be her egg donor or something like that tonight. She's 51. I don't think I'd want to start over that late. You know that woman in the Ukraine is making so much money of tons of guys like Ceaser.  I think its shady as hell that manipulation game must be strong. He's so lonely:*(

He's a lonely old man and has sent her more than I get annual with a family of 4. Special he'll for bitches like that.

• 2 weeks later...