Now Watching...

Platinum End Season 1 streaming on VRV CrunchyRoll

I'm glad I didn't spend too much money on Funimation.  It doesn't stream very well and I spend more time refreshing the browser than actually watching the shows.

It took nearly an hour to watch a 24 minute episode.

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Platinum End Season 1 streaming on VRV CrunchyRoll

I'm glad I didn't spend too much money on Funimation.  It doesn't stream very well and I spend more time refreshing the browser than actually watching the shows.

It took nearly an hour to watch a 24 minute episode.

~~~~~

Well, that was a bust.  They only had it in every language but Japanese....weird.

Darley and Stacey..just because I like to go on the horrible Facebook page and watch all the funny stuff these people post about their horrible surgeries.  They were pretty as hell before all that now they look like swollen catfish. I think they're addicted to it but also addicted to pain killers probably. 

Edited by kat

11 minutes ago, kat said:

Darley and Stacey..just because I like to go on the horrible Facebook page and watch all the funny stuff these people post about their horrible surgeries.  They were pretty as hell before all that now they look like swollen catfish. I think they're addicted to it but also addicted to pain killers probably. 

~~~~~

I can't believe I got hooked on Darcey & Stacey.  I had to wean myself off of them...soooo sad.

Yes, they were so beautiful before they started modifying themselves. 

5 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I can't believe I got hooked on Darcey & Stacey.  I had to wean myself off of them...soooo sad.

Yes, they were so beautiful before they started modifying themselves. 

I know I showed my mom their before pics and she was like why do that when you're so pretty before? They just came back from Turkey with brand new bodies smh. Darcy daughter said she looks like Ms. Piggy. Lol