Now Watching...

I was watching Kinda Funny: "Every Harry Potter Movie Reviewed & Ranked" Season 1 on Rooster Teeth on VRV.

These guys are interesting until they start small talk, then the profanity flies.  Then they get back on track.  I know I can listen to the "F" word in small doses, but not every 3 seconds after every few words while using the "S" word descriptively.  And it was going so good because I was enjoying the insight to why J.K. Rowling had certain things changed for the sake of the movies.

...but I'm not THAT desperate...

😬

Beat Bobby Flay on Food Network

I find it interesting that they bring in "industry experts" to do a "blind taste test" and yet the "experts" can't tell the difference between authentic cooking and something that just tastes good.  Bobby Flay wins because he knows what flavors pair perfectly together, nevermind actually knowing what the dish is supposed to be.

I would personally be embarrassed to be a judge on "Beat Bobby Flay".  Your credibility as an "industry expert" would be up for debate especially after declaring store bought, packaged ingredients as "super tasty" and a last minute, slapped together plate as "sexy".

😏

Toonami on Adult Swim

Tonight they are running a Black Lotus marathon.  I suppose I will use this to catch up on all of the episodes.  It's easier to make sense of a show when you can watch the episodes back to back.