Now Watching...

2 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

The Office.

What version? The USA version? 

Some crazy how I sat through that whole thing twice.   I'm not sure what go into me. lol.  

Similarly long and funnier suggestions if you are   30 Rock  and Boston Legal.    I (used to) watch a TON and i mean a TON of comedy.   

Still working on Supernatural.  I'm on season 10 i think.  

Cass came back (again) and is now (again) re-powered up he and dean are currently using him to "help" figure out what is going on with the now earthbound angels and how to fix dean (again) and at some point thwart Booger  I mean Metatron who I'm guessing is theoretically the "big bad" this season even though they didn't really state it as such.  

4 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

What version? The USA version? 

Some crazy how I sat through that whole thing twice.   I'm not sure what go into me. lol.  

Similarly long and funnier suggestions if you are   30 Rock  and Boston Legal.    I (used to) watch a TON and i mean a TON of comedy.   

Yeah, the US version; it's on Netflix.

1 minute ago, Troy Spiral said:

Still working on Supernatural.  I'm on season 10 i think.  

Cass came back (again) and is now (again) re-powered up he and dean are currently using him to "help" figure out what is going on with the now earthbound angels and how to fix dean (again) and at some point thwart Booger  I mean Metatron who I'm guessing is theoretically the "big bad" this season even though they didn't really state it as such.  

Sounds like Season 9, not 10. Is Sam possessed by Gadreel?

Just now, NocteSpiritus said:

Yeah, the US version; it's on Netflix.

Sounds like Season 9, not 10. Is Sam possessed by Gadreel?

Yes. 

Crazy how many guest stars from other shows keep popping up.    Metatron took me awhile. to recognize  Booger from revenge of the nerds.  O.G. Nerd right there. lol 

Not only is Crowley from BSG also Gadreel.   Keeps making me want to watch BSG again.   If you haven't watched The Guild  (where Charlie / Felicia Day is from) you'll want to.  Its really fun / funny.   

Oh...so wrong.  A few hours ago, I accidentally scrolled to TLC and have been stuck there ever since. 

Started with Hoarders: Buried Alive and now 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days.