Thanksgiving plans!?

Yeah I think I'm taking Option B as well.. Don't feel like dealing with their bullshit. Christmas will be just around the corner, and once a year is more than enough for me.

Hey did my family read this post? Lol. So apparently our family Thanksgiving got canceled.. Nobody will tell me why, just "it's a long story" .. Lol, ok, cool, whatev.

I originally had the day off and planned to blissfully sleep it away. But instead I ended up at work for 10 hours, lol. I hate holidays.

Yeah I worked too. I still don't get paid for holidays at my current job yet, and the way they do pay periods, I'd only get a check for 9 days. Yeah, not gonna happen. So I basically got paid to sit on my ass and do nothing, which was much more productive than spending time with family, being subjected to stupid racist and ignorant bullshit and football. Ugh!

I did have a turkey sandwich for lunch. Was just coincidence I had one packed. Didn't realize it until I opened my lunch bag and I was like 'Oh! Right on.' Anywho.