Outing in Windsor, Canada

Sunday, May 5th, I finally got the chance to meet up with two more DGN members, kat and OpheliA, for an outing in Windsor, Canada...Totally Fun. The main culture shock for me was Mexican Restaurants being closed by 5pm on Cinco de Mayo...hilarious.

Totally enjoyed hanging out at Villains for eats, drinks and Karaoke!!!

Really looking forward to the next visit... :biggrin:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who closes a Mexican Restaurant on Cinco de Mayo. Blew my mind.

But Karaoke was a blast. I wound up with the wrong song and ended up mutilating Bowie. I'm sorry Mr Stardust :(

Was a blast. kat and I loved spending time with you. You have to come back.

Looks like it was fun, wish I had an Enhanced Driver's License.

I remember when I was 12 all you needed to get into Canada was the phrase "I'm American and I don't have illegal shit in my car." Ah how times have changed.

Looks like it was fun, wish I had an Enhanced Driver's License.

I remember when I was 12 all you needed to get into Canada was the phrase "I'm American and I don't have illegal shit in my car." Ah how times have changed.

lmao! Yea, I think you would like this bar too.

On my way back into the USA, the American border guard suggested me getting a passport card...as he was trying to save face for almost getting taken out by the tailgate door of my flatbed while doing a vehicle inspection.

The cables are broken and the latch is bent. The door falling shocked him and shook the entire truck. He recovered from that, but then he didn't know how to close it. After slamming upside the back of the truck a couple times, he finally pulled the handle and closed it gently. Needless to say, that brought an end to the inspection... He gave me some fliers, his recommendations and sent me on my way...Priceless and all caught on camera :rofl:

Oh great! Thanks to this outing, I can't stop thinking about Karaoke at Villains Beastro. I loved that stage and now songs I want to perform keep running through my head!

(Blasted need to showoff *shakes fist*)

Must...get...passport card!!!!