• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

• Topics

• ~~~~~ Yeah, a few years ago, Trene @Trene4000 had a seizure during an eye exam and the staff had to call an ambulance due to protocol even though she was just about to come out of it.  The ambulance crew arrived and caused her to relapse into another seizure and I ended up kicking everyone out of the room except for the one guy who seemed to have the most sense.  They stabilized her and then rushed to Ascension Macomb - Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus.   I followed shortly and no one would confirm if she was there or not.  I pointed out the ambulance she had just arrived in and they said I couldn't be in the ambulance entrance area.  So I went over to the other entrance and walked back over to the ambulance receiving area and this time they were able to speak to me because I was now on the correct side of the receptionist desk.     They told me to take a seat and they would let me in after they confirmed if an ambulance arrived with her in it.  Fortunately for me, the janitor watched everything that happened and when the lady left the desk 15 minutes later, he opened the door and let me in, told me where to go and said they always do that because they don't want to be bothered.   I did find her, already hooked up in an observation room and I stayed with her for over an hour.  Then I stated I was going to go to the cafeteria to grab some food and get her something for when they release her in 45 minutes (as we were told).  She was awake and aware and said ok.  However, by the time I got back 25 minutes later, she was zoned and moving in slow motion.  Her eyes kept rolling up into her head.   I flagged down a doctor and asked what happened to her because she was just fine.  Turns out they gave her some medication that they shouldn't have (because they didn't check her medical history) and she ended up having an allergic reaction, but whoever administered it didn't stay around long enough to "observe" her in the observation room.  I told them that she had severe reactions to certain things and they ended up giving her a counter medication and we then had to wait another 90 minutes for it to safely get out of her system.  Then she was discharged 25 minutes later.   I wanted to sue everyone who was involved in her "care".  I had told them that I was her legal guardian and that I MUST be informed of any medical treatment she received and no one spoke to me about anything, so they waited until I left the room and took matters into their own hands.  The fact that they were informed and didn't care is what still bothers me to this day so I panic whenever one of her doctors suggest an Ascension hospital for any of her procedures. 😬
    • 5:56pm - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list) TronRP, Anna Phylaxis
    • It was crazy, for sure. Ascension sucks, though. I had a CT scan and two echocardiogram and nobody talked to me about any of it. It’s a good thing that I have already established an appointment with a Beaumont neurologist for the 24th of this month. I want a second opinion. So I’m keeping that appointment.   I have no answers. And I wouldn’t recommend Ascension to anybody. Now I don’t feel bad for wearing my devil T-shirt. OK, I didn’t feel bad to begin with. I just feel less like I should feel bad.
    • The work required to help her reach her goals would be so much easier if we lived closer where I could see her on the regular. But, moving in with me is a growing possibility also.
    • Postponing my stock due diligence to take this learned skill and apply it to learning how to grow an onlyfans and target where the bigger spenders are likely to be. Apps involved to help her work smarter, not harder, social media reach, etc.  The rabbit hole goes deep, but I've been motivating her so far, and I want to help keep her momentum going.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.