help with my trip to the UK

Going to the UK this summer for school and , due to my school and work situation, it's going to be clsoe...guess it doesnt hurt to try!

http://www.gofundme.com/NASNMC

We are also trying to get my niece to Australia this summer so I passed your link on to others.

Here's hoping for the best :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

thanks hun its appreciated. Hopefully see you this weekend!

Going to the UK this summer for school and , due to my school and work situation, it's going to be clsoe...guess it doesnt hurt to try!

http://www.gofundme.com/NASNMC

Ever consider using PayPal? It's easier and a safer way to collect funds. Some people feel better using that for donations and payments.

Ever consider using PayPal? It's easier and a safer way to collect funds. Some people feel better using that for donations and payments.

Funny you should mention that because the first thing I did was look for the Pay Pal button on the page for alternate form of payment.

He probably would have had a donation from me by now since I was there right after he posted this topic...

Funny you should mention that because the first thing I did was look for the Pay Pal button on the page for alternate form of payment.

He probably would have had a donation from me by now since I was there right after he posted this topic...

there is now a paypal version

I wish, but unfortunately these guys don't take the paypal (yes, I know that's nuts in this day in age!)

Is it possible to find a site that does? Paypal is very beneficially. People who like to stay anonymous when donating trust Pay Pal.

Also, I believe there is also a section of eBay that will allow you to post for donations. That might be worth looking into...

Ganbatte!!!

Is it possible to find a site that does? Paypal is very beneficially. People who like to stay anonymous when donating trust Pay Pal.

Also, I believe there is also a section of eBay that will allow you to post for donations. That might be worth looking into...

Ganbatte!!!

go see what I just made lol

HA HA We posted almost at the same time...Thanks for thinking about us...I'll make it worth your while :wink

I don't do that until I meet someone sorry babe...oh oh you mean....gotcha :p lol sorry had to do it, and thanks in advance hun!

I don't do that until I meet someone sorry babe...oh oh you mean....gotcha :p lol sorry had to do it, and thanks in advance hun!

you're too cute...now I'm really sorry I missed hanging with you guys...must plan something again soon... :biggrin:

Haha! Task complete... :biggrin:

HOLY CRAP TRON

uh....idk how old you are...so IDK if I can tech get you a drink...well...several drinks at CC...but if you're legal then you have drinks coming when we finally meet! Thank you so much hun that was way too generous!

aww thank you hun that was very nice of you :) if we are ever at CC together, I'll buy you a roofie free drink :p lol

Thank you kindly. :biggrin: Although, I'm the kind of person who prefers conversation and listening to people. That'd be nice too. Since so many people seem to miss me, I'm considering posting a picture of myself.