That time of year again..

TheGimp

well ladies and gents, its about that time of year for all the creepy stuff to be goin on in the world around us, and no I don't mean paying 10-25 dollars to have some guy in Jason mask cop a feel in a dimly lit poor constructed haunted house, I'm sure a lot of folk on here have plenty of info on haunted houses around the area, one i'm particularly fond of is the the ghost of the woman in white right off the Belle Island bridge, plus more around the city of Detroit itself, so, when I get back to town, is anyone up for a lil ghosting? maybe make it a bit of a DGN event with those that can go?

well ladies and gents, its about that time of year for all the creepy stuff to be goin on in the world around us, and no I don't mean paying 10-25 dollars to have some guy in Jason mask cop a feel in a dimly lit poor constructed haunted house, I'm sure a lot of folk on here have plenty of info on haunted houses around the area, one i'm particularly fond of is the the ghost of the woman in white right off the Belle Island bridge, plus more around the city of Detroit itself, so, when I get back to town, is anyone up for a lil ghosting? maybe make it a bit of a DGN event with those that can go?

By the way, when do you get back to town?