Help Needed ; Ride from Windsor to Detroit

My friend Nymada (on this forum) has been experiencing really bad computer issues the last few weeks, and today it finally died completely. I purchased myself a new machine just yesterday, with intent of giving her my old one as one of the major deciding factors to do so. It was originally going to be dropped off for her on the 11th, however now it is a bit of an emergency situation.

I am wondering if anyone with a vehicle and passport could swing by where I am in downtown Windsor and pick my laptop up, and drop it off for her in Hamtramck.

My friend Nymada (on this forum) has been experiencing really bad computer issues the last few weeks, and today it finally died completely. I purchased myself a new machine just yesterday, with intent of giving her my old one as one of the major deciding factors to do so. It was originally going to be dropped off for her on the 11th, however now it is a bit of an emergency situation.

I am wondering if anyone with a vehicle and passport could swing by where I am in downtown Windsor and pick my laptop up, and drop it off for her in Hamtramck.

Hell if I was still working (and not half sick 12 hours a day) , I'd do it even though its totally utterly other side of the planet out of my way. (Hell i haven't even been to Canada in 10 years). But the long haul that would be $$$ gas and my POS car.. ugh. (and I'm not sure my passport is even valid anymore, actually i'm pretty sure it isnt)

Hell if I was still working (and not half sick 12 hours a day) , I'd do it even though its totally utterly other side of the planet out of my way. (Hell i haven't even been to Canada in 10 years). But the long haul that would be $$$ gas and my POS car.. ugh. (and I'm not sure my passport is even valid anymore, actually i'm pretty sure it isnt)

Your passport isn't up to date? How do you expect to take me for a burger and a Heineken without a passport?

• 2 weeks later...

I'll cook you something someday. What kinda food do you like?

I like um... the yummy kind!

I don't like onions or mushrooms unless they are cooked to HELL and back, and even though I like fish, apparently I'm allergic to it bah. (not violently but I seem to get sick like 50% of the time , its irritating.)

But I think I like just about all "kinds" of food that I've had so far, just depends on what specifically the dish is.