The Storm Knight Rises

Hey all,

It's been a long academic year for me, but it ends in two weeks. As the fates would have it, I have vacation scheduled for it's last week. So I am heading back to the D.

I will be hitting the nights as they show up as I can. :) If anyone else has things to do, let me know.

I will be arriving on the 22nd of June, and be back in the glove until the 1st of July.

I hope to see everyone out and about that week. :)

:happydance

Were are you staying?

That is the question. My goal is to try to stay half the week with someone, then grab some hotel space after Wednesday. To get around the city, I will need to rent a car, which will take most of what I would use for a room. Wednesday, being my pay day, will grant me the freedom to get out of a friend's guest area, keeping imposition as minimal as possible.

That is the question. My goal is to try to stay half the week with someone, then grab some hotel space after Wednesday. To get around the city, I will need to rent a car, which will take most of what I would use for a room. Wednesday, being my pay day, will grant me the freedom to get out of a friend's guest area, keeping imposition as minimal as possible.

I'd drag you kickin and screamin if I had my apartment still, but alas I don't. :verymad: