According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing on another man’s face and shouted on his loud speaker for him to back away.Meanwhile, a woman also saw the incident and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and, seeing what was happening, also ordered the naked man to back away. When he continued the assault, the officer shot him, police sources said. The attacker failed to stop after being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Now that is some seriously hungry homeless man.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Why are they still casting him in movies?

He did a good job in several movies I think (despite his mega popularity) Snatch? Babel? The Assassination of Jesse James? Exellent job in all. Well and anyone in Fight Club has a free pass for life. lol

Although not that they care, its all about selling tickets, unfortunately. :no

He did a good job in several movies I think (despite his mega popularity) Snatch? Babel? The Assassination of Jesse James? Exellent job in all. Well and anyone in Fight Club has a free pass for life. lol

Although not that they care, its all about selling tickets, unfortunately. :no

:thumbup:

Another case of people eatting... Huffington Post Article

Another one also... well this one the guy doesn't eat anything he just disembowels himself and then throws his intestines at the police Article here

There is another story I seen somewhere about a woman who ate her baby this week. I haven't googled that one yet, I just don't know if I want to read it... *shudders*

The whole thing with bath salts keeps flying around, but something about it doesn't make sense to me...the fact that we haven't gotten toxicology reports back, and the fact that they only have him as someone that smokes weed here and there. I don't know about any of you, but I don't think I've ever made a leap from weed to bath salts (or meth, or heroin, or crack), and I don't know many people at all that would. Well, actually, I know one...but he's better now :laugh:.

In any case, until we get reports back, this dude = zombie, us = fucked :rofl::tongue:.

even if it is methadrone? bath salts. given its useage is more widespread. id point to other causes to. we dont see tens of thousands of these cases.

either they where on other stuff.(iv heard the same stories with people on angel dust which brings me to the stuff itself was laced. or they where very predisposed to psychotic episodes and the bath salts helped.

bath salts are somewhat involved in this "zombie" attacks

legal drugs that should be illegal

The whole thing with bath salts keeps flying around, but something about it doesn't make sense to me...the fact that we haven't gotten toxicology reports back, and the fact that they only have him as someone that smokes weed here and there. I don't know about any of you, but I don't think I've ever made a leap from weed to bath salts (or meth, or heroin, or crack), and I don't know many people at all that would. Well, actually, I know one...but he's better now :laugh:.

In any case, until we get reports back, this dude = zombie, us = fucked :rofl::tongue:.

Any serious research I've ever read seems to indicate that the "gateway drug" concept as it relates to marijuana hugely inflated and more of a propaganda tool. Just adding to your "I don't think I've made the leap from weed to bath salts." :yes

You can find support for the gateway drug concept but when you look into the funding sources and the research menthods used the studies look very dubious. (added later: hah, "dubi"ous... didnt mean that either)

Now the leap from regular soothing bath salts not being available and people losing their minds first byturning into a raging zombies (then later losing their minds to zombies) is a total and complete fact. It has to be I read it somewhere on the internet!

even if it is methadrone? bath salts. given its useage is more widespread. id point to other causes to. we dont see tens of thousands of these cases.

either they where on other stuff.(iv heard the same stories with people on angel dust which brings me to the stuff itself was laced. or they where very predisposed to psychotic episodes and the bath salts helped.

There is research that says the more dangerous the drug being used, the more likely the person was already predisposed to psychotic episodes. So you have a double whammy potentially. Going back one step, the lack of a grip on reality (disposition toward psychosis, but not actually being present) tends to be correlated with risk taking in general. Then, back another step being someone that takes a lot of risks (but has no particular disposition to psychosis), that has yet to experience the "reality" of a downside to that risk tends to make more and more risky life choices.

So there's a spectrum from, just mild "thrill seeker" (i'd put myself in this group) to "psychotic" with a huge gray band in between. If any of the drugs taken tend to induce psychosis, then all of this sort of feeds on itself.... hah, no pun intended but it was a nice discovery. lol

In that PARTICULAR story above I'm uncertain, have no done my homework on it.

i think the internet has helped with these cases. its not like they never happened untill very recently, history tells us otherwise. its just now. when they do. they can be talking points for all of amarica, i heard about the lung thing. at WORK. sadly these stories interest people more then any of the REAL stories out there. the ones that really do affect us

Edited by SaGa

i think the internet has helped with these cases. its not like they never happened untill very recently, history tells us otherwise. its just now. when they do. they can be talking points for all of amarica, i heard about the lung thing. at WORK. sadly these stories interest people more then any of the REAL stories out there. the ones that really do affect us

I'm in agreement with the sentiment, but I try to look at it like a gateway drug to more weighty news. Many wouldnt even look at the real world without this sort of stuff. Kind of like breadcrumbs to grandmas house. At least its something loosely based in reality. If people get in the habbit of reading this sort of stuff, we might slowly ween too conventional news.

So posting this sort of stuff might help them that would otherwise just be totally immersed in entertainment/fantasy eventually turn to regular news, were they would just ignore news altogether if we didn't.

Also I think at least SOME more people than you would think do care about more "weighty news" (including the topic poster) we just don't nessisarly want to deal with the mean spirited arguing that is often hard to avoid. For some reason people just have trouble discussing some issues without being rude, so some people tend to avoid talking about them openly.