MAAAAAAAANNNNNNFFFFFFFASSSSSSST

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't that get dangerous with how dehydrated people already get?

I said the SAME thing...

And clearly, MANFAST has never been dangerous before or anything like that :whistle:.

Sadly I am not going to be spilling buckets of blood this year, but this is where the competition gets easy cause I for one are not battling beside you all. As a Judge you can expect me to be on my best behavior whilst recording the events for points purpose only. Other then that have fun cause it is the reason to come out in the first place.

:innocent:

Fair warning: As a Trauma nurse I am obligated to help those who need CPR or experience any sort of emergency medical issue so if you decide to die during MANFAST and I have to revive you, I will beat your ass afterwards. That is all.

Fair warning: As a Trauma nurse I am obligated to help those who need CPR or experience any sort of emergency medical issue so if you decide to die during MANFAST and I have to revive you, I will beat your ass afterwards. That is all.

What if you die and I revive you? Then you'll feel rather foolish...

I see a confirmation for 22 going on the Facebook event page, but there's nowhere near that amount paid up. Remember...you have to pay up to GO, NOT when you get there!

The fact that registration is so low this year so far makes us hope that we don't have to cancel and refund everyone :( We don't even have enough reserves to throw down on the group lot yet...and we're only one month and two weeks away...not good, folks, not looking good at ALL.

If we have to cancel, it's been a good run...but I'm just shocked that everyone who has been super "hyped" about this has had a whole 365 days to save up TWELVE US dollars...and so far we're coming up short :(

We're giving it a few weeks, about 2-3, and if the numbers are still dismally low like they are right now, we're going to have to say it's a "no-go"...

I see a confirmation for 22 going on the Facebook event page, but there's nowhere near that amount paid up. Remember...you have to pay up to GO, NOT when you get there!

The fact that registration is so low this year so far makes us hope that we don't have to cancel and refund everyone :( We don't even have enough reserves to throw down on the group lot yet...and we're only one month and two weeks away...not good, folks, not looking good at ALL.

If we have to cancel, it's been a good run...but I'm just shocked that everyone who has been super "hyped" about this has had a whole 365 days to save up TWELVE US dollars...and so far we're coming up short :(

We're giving it a few weeks, about 2-3, and if the numbers are still dismally low like they are right now, we're going to have to say it's a "no-go"...

cherny, you have a pm! =)

!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why haven't more people who talk about this epic event all year long registered yet?

I'm all paid up!

I should have the money to you this week.

ROYAL CANADIAN!!!

There has got to be a patttern here ending with "royal canadian" , apparently on day 2 of no real sleep and random ramblings i'm just not finding it.

There will be an new beer challenge this year. :cheers::ralph

Troy not sucking cock at manfast, ghostly cock at that. Almost forgot about that... actually I mean I cradled the balls, stroked the shaft but I didn't guzzle the gravy I swear!