Decided after a long time of lurking, to actually post something. :laugh: My name is Kim, 21, and from Warren. I'm a full time student, currently at MCC finishing up prerequisites for the Mortuary Science program at Wayne. I'm really terrible at these introduction posts...so..Hi! Hope to meet some interesting people, and perhaps make some friends along the way.

Decided after a long time of lurking, to actually post something. :laugh: My name is Kim, 21, and from Warren. I'm a full time student, currently at MCC finishing up prerequisites for the Mortuary Science program at Wayne. I'm really terrible at these introduction posts...so..Hi! Hope to meet some interesting people, and perhaps make some friends along the way.

hey! glad to see you decided to start posting! and now, for...

*drum roll*

The DGN (welcome) Questions 2.1 ™ ©

Formerly the "S.D.G.N.W.Q.P.S." The Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.7b

Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, dont have the energy for or have covered already. We are just friendly, if a bit nosey. And we ask these same questions fairly often as you may have noticed. :laugh:

Current location?

Where from?

Gender?

Work?

School?

Kids?

Married?

Single?

Hobbies?

How Did You Find DGN?

Other Stuff?

Additional ideas / questions:

Add yourself to the DGN member map!

If you live close enough, are old enough (18+ for City Club) and/or are ever in town you may want to check out:

"DGN Night"

Or you can find out about other events near your area with the

The Events Calender

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of:

Quizzes & Polls !

How did you hear about DGN? Poll

And we can always use help finding new friendly people. Help us out and drag em on over! :wink

Hey Kim, I'm 26, from Warren, and a student at MCC, who is going to finish up at WSU also. How's about them apples? :laugh:

Welcome!

Chernobyl- Ohh, freaky apples :D

Current location?- Warren

Where from?- Warren

Gender?- Female

Work?- Nothing really stable. I sometimes help my sister out at her clinic in Lansing, but besides that nothing.

School?- MCC right now

Kids?- No!

Married?- No.

Single?- Nope, have a boyfriend.

Hobbies?- I enjoy sewing, and crafting morbid little creations. Taxidermy, hearses, historic costuming, and horror movies!

How Did You Find DGN?- From a friend's friend at first. Didn't really check it out until deadcoldgothgirl interested me in it.

Other Stuff?- Nada.

Chernobyl- Ohh, freaky apples :D

Current location?- Warren

Where from?- Warren

Gender?- Female

Work?- Nothing really stable. I sometimes help my sister out at her clinic in Lansing, but besides that nothing.

School?- MCC right now

Kids?- No!

Married?- No.

Single?- Nope, have a boyfriend.

Hobbies?- I enjoy sewing, and crafting morbid little creations. Taxidermy, hearses, historic costuming, and horror movies!

How Did You Find DGN?- From a friend's friend at first. Didn't really check it out until deadcoldgothgirl interested me in it.

Other Stuff?- Nada.

Hiya , glad to have you.

Have any key horror movies that pop into mind as being favorites? (also might be some discussion about that in the movies/TV section)

your answer "Kids- No!" haha =P

Do you go to any of the clubs? Necto , CC etc?

Hopefully we can trick you , i mean TALK you into sticking around and throwing your two cents in on a few topics. *points all around* Dont mind if its a older post, a topic from 4 years ago is just as fair game as a topic from yesterday.

welcome again,

-Troy

^Haha, no tricking is required. I'm looking forward to being more active on the board.

Hm, favorite horror movies.. Well, I'm a big Vincent Price lover. Especially his Poe movies and classics like House on Haunted Hill and Last Man on Earth.

Haven't been to Necto quite yet, but go at least once a month to CC. Also been really enjoying Noire Skys on Tuesdays.

^Haha, no tricking is required. I'm looking forward to being more active on the board.

Hm, favorite horror movies.. Well, I'm a big Vincent Price lover. Especially his Poe movies and classics like House on Haunted Hill and Last Man on Earth.

Haven't been to Necto quite yet, but go at least once a month to CC. Also been really enjoying Noire Skys on Tuesdays.

I've yet to make it down to Noire Sky , despite MEANING to go down there for like er.. a year? Almost went yesterday but I was exausted after some stuff I had to do (no big shock there I get sick a lot)

I used to watch the older horror movies with my friend don a lot, been awhile though.

Hope to see you around dgn / meet yout at some point. :thumbup:

I've been gone for way too long just because I didn't notice this. I suck at life. And I took that picture of you at city. So I guess it all evens out.

"i suck at life .. so i guess it events out" hah , not sure why but that gave me a laugh, seems like something I would say too. Havent had a chuckle in a few days, thanks for that. :grouphug

:shock:

Clearly Nocker is a classy gentleman with classy interests and tastes...like, erm, A Serbian Film :tongue:.

*runs*

Nothing like a man raping his own drugged up 7 year old son to get me hyped (if ya know what I mean) LOLOL