Wed March 14th: Special goth night in downtown Rochester

On Wednesday, March 14th, the Fuse Lounge & Bar, located in downtown Rochester will be hosting a special goth night, featuring DJ Elektrosonik.

Facebook Event Link: Link

Lucid_Shadows.jpg

The bar is very clean, and there are lots of fluffy couches to sit. Hope you can make it out to relax and enjoy some tunes.

Fuse Lounge & Bar

227 South Main Street

Rochester, MI 48307

Open 10 PM – 2 AM

No Cover, Ages 21+

$5 martinis for ladies

$5 bomb shots

$3 Blue Light Drafts

The Fuse Lounge & Bar is a sassy addition to the conservative streets of downtown Rochester, which offers a posh atmosphere reminiscent of big-city nightlife. Combining a bar area and dance floor with sofa-filled lounge areas upstairs and down, Fuse has something for every phase of your Friday night out, including a secluded cigar lounge with leather furniture and a number of painted ladies on canvas. From rich lights of red and orange to smoky up-close-and-personal ambiance, the sex appeal at Fuse runs rampant.

Edited by elektrosonik

• 2 weeks later...

So, how did it go? Will there be more?

If ever I don't have to open on a Thursday morning, I'll be there. But, being as I had to be to work at 7am today and I need at least 7 hours of sleep, I would've had to leave as soon as it started.

Thanks to everyone who made it out on Wednesday. It was nice to see so many faces. Spoke with the manager after the night, and it looks like this will become a bi-weekly event. Still working on the specifics for the next one, but I will post more information as soon as I hear more. Playlist to be posted shortly.

So, how did it go? Will there be more?

If ever I don't have to open on a Thursday morning, I'll be there. But, being as I had to be to work at 7am today and I need at least 7 hours of sleep, I would've had to leave as soon as it started.