my trophy 11 point buck

havoc

attached is a few pics of my trophy 11 point buck taken while still hunting(walking slowly through the woods) It is a once in a lifetime trophy which will give mee meat for most of the year. I am having it mounted and it will have a place of honor in my house.This is how i choose to express my native american heritage im 25% cherokee. anyway i thought id share this with all my friends here and let you know what ive been doing since aug.lol

post-4456-0-53570000-1322450634_thumb.jp

post-4456-0-20227700-1322450659_thumb.jp

Nice catch, I know a lot of people who have bagged at least one this year. Maybe their populations have been bouncing back? Or maybe all my friends and relatives who hunt just have mad skills :jamin.

Bouncing back from what? I see them in the little patch of woods down the street from me in downtown Dearborn. Nice catch btw :).

Nice catch, I know a lot of people who have bagged at least one this year. Maybe their populations have been bouncing back? Or maybe all my friends and relatives who hunt just have mad skills :jamin.

I sit about 10' from a triple folding picture window and at least twice a week I have to resist the urge to snatch my Bear Polar LTD off the wall.

Unfortunately after hearing deer cough in '04 I decided to dedicate my lics to killing those with Bovine TB and as I learned to spot the symptoms I added CWD and EHD.

When you can find these diseases from Ohio to Gaylord, Bad Axe to Manistee (just my range) you know the population is anything but small.

This is bringing back so many memories it could spawn another thread. I'll have to figure out my weakest good memory to start it.