Your First Job

float

McDonalds

Didn't get free food, or smoke it up all night, but once I got to Tubby's, we was a eating subs and smokin it up all nite,....well, until 10:00....

Then they closed down for being Drrrrrrty....yep, the one on Middlebelt......

Guest Game of Chance

Painting warehouses down at Harper and Gratiot, I was 13...

First real job was at 18, was a bookkeeper for mount clemens schools

Guest Megalicious

I was 14 and I got a job at a dog groomers washing dogs and I loved it ...I get to see my babies every weekend !!!!! GOD I LOVE ANIMALS!@!!! =)

oh paul give wiener some loving for me =) that cat rocks!!!!!!

my first job was from this hot chick named Danielle...wait, wrong thread.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMMFAO

I worked at McDonald's for one full miserable year when I was 16.  I hated every minute of it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ew. I did that.

oh paul give wiener some loving for me =) that cat rocks!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WEINER? Your cat's name is Weiner??

I was a housekeeper in a nursing home. I wanted to free the elderly. I tried, too! But they fired me.

Guest Megalicious

see, now that just sounds funny  :innocent  :grin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL damnit lol ... I didnt mean for it to sound like that ....

I started my own business at 13. I sold muskmelon and potatoes from a picnic table in front of my grandparents house. By the time I was 16 I built a full fledged fruit market and sold it to my grand father so he had something to do and keep his bills paid during retirment.

Guest Game of Chance

LOL damnit lol ... I didnt mean for it to sound like that ....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL...well we all know it wasn't meant to sound like that...which is exactly why its funny :wink :grin

When I was 13 my friend and I got a job at a little pizza place by our houses. We got paid under the table, and we drank and smoked pot all the time when we would work. We sometimes added mystery ingredients to the pizzas! :devil

Technically, my first job was working for my mom. She owned a restaurant, and I started out at fourteen waiting tables. I was "the cute one who forgot stuff a lot." Then I got moved to the kitchen in the evenings sometimes. The worst thing ever was when someone ordered liver and onions one time... I'd never cooked it before in my life, and no one else there had ever served it. I think it came out pretty gross, though I don't think the guy said anything.

Mom had to file for bankruptcy, and lost the business, so after that I did a stint selling pizza slices at the racetracks in Hartford. Goddamn, that place was full of beer and noise...

As for my first REAL job, one where I got paid an actual wage and worked actual hours... my boyfriends parents owned an insurance company. I started there when I was seventeen, working as a secretary, doing filing and taking payments. It was pretty cush. I mostly sat around playing hangman all day.

Archived