I don't know if any of you remember me, but I joined up here a couple of months ago with all intents on sticking around. Welp, life said a big "Frak You" and I've been kind of internet sheltered for awhile. Mostly, I've been focusing on trying to find steady work and a place to live. Heh. Not a whole lot of fun. To make things easier, I'm just gonna CopyPasta my first intro post! Heh. (Laziness FTW!)

Current location: Port Huron. Well, a very small town just west of Port Huron. (UPDATE: Soon to be actually Port Huron!)

Where from: For all intents and purposes, Croswell. Redneck capitol of Michigan.

Work: Nanny (UPDATE: Only three days a week now. Fail.)

School: St. Clair Community College - Oakland University transfer program

Kids: Not yet

Married: Not yet...

Single: Nope

Hobbies: Writing, photography, gaming (especially Silent Hill and Mass Effect), listening to music, drawing, concerts

How Did You Find DGN: Good ol' Google.

Other Stuff: I'm fairly antisocial until you get to know me. I've been called socially awkward, but I suppose the best term for it would be "socially doesn't give a fuck". Not that I don't care, I just... don't... care. >.>; Seriously though, I'm a pretty shy person around people I don't really know. Which I suppose gives the impression that I don't care when I'm staring off into space trying to think of something massively cool to say that doesn't seem completely contrived.

Anyways, I really hope that I'm able to stick around longer this time. Heh...

I thought I replied to this a day or two ago.. hrmm. Odd.

Well good to see you as always.

When people put google I'm always curious as to what that means , i assume "detroit gothic" is about the only thing that DGN is going to pop up high enough on the list to find us.

Even "Michigan Gothic" doesnt work... funny medical maurjana comes up like number 10 if you put that into google hah.

I thought I replied to this a day or two ago.. hrmm. Odd.

Well good to see you as always.

When people put google I'm always curious as to what that means , i assume "detroit gothic" is about the only thing that DGN is going to pop up high enough on the list to find us.

Even "Michigan Gothic" doesnt work... funny medical maurjana comes up like number 10 if you put that into google hah.

"Detroit Gothic" is precisely what I searched for! XD lmao. I was trying to find out more about the Detroit scene because it was on the top five lists of gothic cities a few years back in Gothic Beauty magazine. And that's when I found the board! ^.^